Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5057 5058 [5059] 5060 5061 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375643 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #75870 on: April 06, 2012, 08:02:08 pm »

Dammit, don't talk about spinning. I'm sitting in a chair that can spin, and the last thing I need is to get really, really dizzy. Stop tempting me!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:04:32 pm by Vorthon »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #75871 on: April 06, 2012, 08:03:20 pm »

Dammit, don't talking about spinning. I'm sitting in a chair that can spin, and the last thing I need is to get really, really dizzy. Stop tempting me!
Damnit, don't talk about spinning chairs. I miss my spinning chair, and the last think I need is to put wheels on my bed and spin it. Stop tempting me!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #75872 on: April 06, 2012, 08:04:49 pm »

Dammit, don't talking about spinning. I'm sitting in a chair that can spin, and the last thing I need is to get really, really dizzy. Stop tempting me!
Damnit, don't talk about spinning chairs. I miss my spinning chair, and the last think I need is to put wheels on my bed and spin it. Stop tempting me!
Dammit, don't talk about spinning beds. I'm sitting in a bed that has wheels, and the last thing I need is to send my laptop flying. Stop tempting me!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75873 on: April 06, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »

Dammit, don't talk about spinning beds. I'm sitting in a bed that has wheels, and the last thing I need is to send my laptop flying. Stop tempting me!
Damnit, don't talk about spinning like this. The way this conversation is going someone (probably me) is going to go mad scientist and create a spinning house on wheels. Stop tempting me!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #75874 on: April 06, 2012, 08:08:29 pm »

Damnit, don't talk about spinning like this. The way this conversation is going someone (probably me) is going to go mad scientist and create a spinning house on wheels. Stop tempting me!

Dammit, don't talk about spinning houses on wheels. Those might actually exist and you're making me want one. Stop tempting me!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75875 on: April 06, 2012, 08:09:50 pm »

Dammit, don't talk about spinning houses on wheels. Those might actually exist and you're making me want one. Stop tempting me!
Dammit, now someone's going to make the entire world spin, as if....

Oh wait.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #75876 on: April 06, 2012, 08:11:51 pm »

You could make a whole thread just about spinning.
IT would be great.
Done.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #75877 on: April 06, 2012, 08:13:15 pm »

Dammit, now someone's going to make the entire world spin, as if....

Oh wait.
Damn it, now someone's going to make the entire galaxyspin, as if...
oh wait.
(And then someone realized that Dark Energy is in fact the energy of SPINNING!)

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75878 on: April 06, 2012, 08:13:30 pm »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1rfOn4IAU

(Related: Apparently one of my coworkers cosplayed as Vinyl Scratch at ECCC.)
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75879 on: April 06, 2012, 08:18:23 pm »

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75880 on: April 06, 2012, 08:51:49 pm »

Whyyyyyyyy?

I'm going to be listening to this for hours. And then it will be stuck in my head. I JUST GOT IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

Why do you hate my tenuous grasp on sanity, Pnx? Why?
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75881 on: April 06, 2012, 08:53:30 pm »

Because I get jealous of things other people have that I don't.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75882 on: April 06, 2012, 08:55:55 pm »

Just remember:

You're sane. Everyone else is weird.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75883 on: April 06, 2012, 08:56:43 pm »

Because I get jealous of things other people have that I don't.

Man....

On the plus side, this will make me better at DF. Sanity is considered a detriment, after all.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75884 on: April 06, 2012, 09:02:55 pm »

Sanity is an arbitrary form of insanity collectively agreed upon as the norm, nothing more.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5057 5058 [5059] 5060 5061 ... 13310