Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5202 5203 [5204] 5205 5206 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14540842 times)

Yannanth

« Reply #78045 on: May 07, 2012, 07:35:19 am »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:18:43 pm by Yannanth »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

happy forum birthday to me~
Happy birthday to you!
You fap to Kaijyuu!
And since it's your birthday!
PENGUIN PENGUIN PENGUIN

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

This coming Saturday, I will be heading off to Track and Field districts. Glory or failure await!

I decided to run hurdles this year now that Cross Country is over and I don't need to train for it anymore. (I'm a senior.) I went from my first 300m hurdles race being at 52:30 (dead last) to my most recent time of 46:00, which puts me ~7th in the league. If I can take off 1.5 seconds, I can go to Regionals. With the other district in our region being fairly craptastic at hurdling, I might actually make it to State. (Not that I have any hope of winning that, but it'd be nice to finally go!)

If not, I'm almost sure to make it with the 4x400m relay team.

And that's probably the end of organized athletics for me, though I'll of course keep running to stay in shape. It'd be nice to go out with a bang.
If you don't continue on as a runner in college, that would be an amazingly sad turn of events.
I'm not really good enough for most colleges' athletic teams, except for maybe the Track team at the college I'm going to. It only has 10 runners on it, and their 110 hurdles record is only 16.85. (On my one and only attempt, I ran a 17.5. And I am terrible at the 110 hurdles.) On the other hand, their intramural sports (what I'll probably be doing) have loads of people, and they occasionally have games against the University of Washington. (The EverGreen Geoducks tend to lose hardcore to the Huskies at football, but actually win sometimes in running sports.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

HYAPPY BIRF DAY TEW YEW!
HYAPPY BIRF DAY TEW YEW!
HYAPPY BIRF DAI DER FAPMASHTER!
HYAPPY BIRF DAI TEW YOU!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Happy birthday to you!
You fap to Kaijyuu!
And since it's your birthday!
PENGUIN PENGUIN PENGUIN
I cannot think of a more suitable response. Happy forum birthday!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:16:56 am by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Happy forum b-day greatorder!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really want to post a video of me diving through a cloud. I have one.

But that would finally reveal my gender once and for all, potentially (it's not /super/ clear, what with the high speed and interesting angles, but certain visible physical components will still give it away to anyone looking closely). So I'm conflicted. On another note, I'm still totally riding a that cloud-busting high.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I really want to post a video of me diving through a cloud. I have one.

But that would finally reveal my gender once and for all, potentially (it's not /super/ clear, what with the high speed and interesting angles, but certain visible physical components will still give it away to anyone looking closely). So I'm conflicted. On another note, I'm still totally riding a that cloud-busting high.
To be fair, you probably just revealed that either you are a) female or b) a very well-endowed male.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Haven't you already revealed your gender? ... I thought I'd seen something or other that you linked me to, on another site that made it pretty clear. o_O
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Edit the video to shroud yourself in darkness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cornell University has a Livestream of nestling Blue Herons and Red-Tailed Hawks. It's really cool! Apparently the heron feeds the little ones around 7:00-7:30 EST. Right now, the hawk is keeping a vigil over the her nestlings, and trying to cover them from the wind.

It's so neat to see a little slice of how these birds behave when comfortable.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:52:56 am by Solifuge »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SHUSH NOW DESCAN. THE FACT THAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO REVEAL IT TO CERTAIN PEOPLE DOES NOT-  oops, had caps lock on. Where was I? Oh yeah. It does not mean I've chosen to reveal it to the board at large! And if you reveal it, I will disavow all knowledge of that which you speak.

Which will be easy, since you aren't one of the people I revealed it to.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

SHUSH NOW DESCAN. THE FACT THAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO REVEAL IT TO CERTAIN PEOPLE DOES NOT-  oops, had caps lock on. Where was I? Oh yeah. It does not mean I've chosen to reveal it to the board at large! And if you reveal it, I will disavow all knowledge of that which you speak.

Which will be easy, since you aren't one of the people I revealed it to.
Nice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I can promise that you'll get flirts irregardless of your gender if you do reveal.

We get all sorts here.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounds a lot creepier with your new avatar.
Pages: 1 ... 5202 5203 [5204] 5205 5206 ... 13312