Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5223 5224 [5225] 5226 5227 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14525316 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Indeed. Same artist as last time.
くコ:彡

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I convinced my (anime-hating) mother to watch Grave of the Fireflies with me!  She's enthusiastic!  Maybe I can get her to change her mind about the medium!  :D

(Note: once the watching actually happens I'll be back on the sad thread, because damn.)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

After that, watch Now and Then, Here and There. You'll be super happy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Bored, so I decided to fold myself a Heavy Rain Origami. Would've used the one packaged on the game's case, but it's kind of, you know, a collectible, and if I mess up, everyone over here will be angry. So I took a safer route and ripped off a design from the nets, then printed it, back to back.

Spoiler: Pics inside (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Ryugyong Hotel
So that's the name of that steriotypically-dystopian looking building I noticed on Google Earth!

And here I thought it was the Ministry of Truth, as it fit the description almost to the letter...
Quote from: Description of the Ministry of Truth
It is an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete rising 300 metres into the air, containing over 3000 rooms above ground.
The height is right, the number of rooms is right, until the recent glass work, even the concrete bit was right.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:51:01 am by alway »

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

£272.91.  That is how much money I just found down the side of my couch.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

......................... thats unheard of unless its been stashed there.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I find it far more likely his couch is engineered to suck loose change out of visitor's pockets.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

......................... thats unheard of unless its been stashed there.

The vast majority of it was in my old wallet that I lost about a year ago.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is a princely sum. Congratulations!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally figured out how to change the default firefox behaviour from "middle ruins everything you're working on or care about, and if you ever dare to miss a link you meant to middle click you can kiss the page goodbye" to the infinitely superior behaviour of "middle click scrolls".

Finally. That was frustrating.

Now if only I could figure out a way to fix the random "destroy everything" buttons scattered around my keyboard I'll be good.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

What's a Kyouko?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See OP
Pages: 1 ... 5223 5224 [5225] 5226 5227 ... 13311