Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5464 5465 [5466] 5467 5468 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376371 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Wow. I've seen some bad landings, but never such a terrible takeoff. Epic fail, cat.

Unless it's back claws were trimmed, in which case, that's really fucked up.
trimmed-fine (if the cat can't scratch anything)

when they remove the tendon that lets cats unsheathe their claws, however, that is just fucked up.
I think the proper term for such a fail at the start is a "failure to launch". They're pretty funny to watch.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just cooked up a good, cheap lunch.  Fried spam and homemade "garlic bread".  Not terrific, nor terribly healthy, but not bad either.

By garlic bread, I mean just some shredded cheese and spices on bread cooked in the oven for 4 minutes.  Then threw the spam on the sandwich.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Ate at a Chinese Buffet; food was excellent.

They had a particularly interesting specialty dish called 'pineapple rice bag' which consisted of the best rice I've ever had in with small slivers of pineapple for a bit of extra flavor, all wrapped inside what looked like a little cloth bag made of some crispy stuff. The top of said crispy-bag was even tied off with a strip of the same material; obviously shaped before cooking. Damn that was good.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Swamped at work today, so the manager is buying everyone pizza.  I normally don't even take a lunch on Saturdays.

If only the company were half as generous as its bottom level managers.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Ate at a Chinese Buffet; food was excellent.

They had a particularly interesting specialty dish called 'pineapple rice bag' which consisted of the best rice I've ever had in with small slivers of pineapple for a bit of extra flavor, all wrapped inside what looked like a little cloth bag made of some crispy stuff. The top of said crispy-bag was even tied off with a strip of the same material; obviously shaped before cooking. Damn that was good.
Coconut milk, lemon + steamed rice ftw

Add beansprouts for flavour overkill of the taste bud satisfactory kind.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Collateral is o TV, love that movie :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s01e09-starvin-marvin

I forgot how much I like this episode, especially where Eric Cartman finds the Snacky Cakes with the Sally Struthers part. It's 'round about 17:30.

I'm repeatedly playing it to make it easier to do work on Saturday. :P
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1909#comic
Found this, I may for fell off my chair from the amount for laughter coming from myself.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1909#comic
Found this, I may for fell off my chair from the amount for laughter coming from myself.
That was wonderful.

Also, I have new insoles. Feelsgoodman.

FakeEdit: Convinced my bro to play Rocksmith. We will be miniature guitar gods!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:00:14 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Finally read back through In Flight. Managed it in a <48 hour period, huzzah. Being caught up is nice. Gabriel writes one of the better Shirous~

Now I can go read something else. Wheee.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Today I was tired after being woken up by an unexpected fire false alarm and standing in front of a grocery store for two hours, but then I thought 'No, I'm not going to be a lazy ass all day and play these video games.' And then I went back to an old project (designing a website), I worked on that for a while, and I got stuff done.

Now I am happy.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

I do believe there is coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

After spending some brief time on other parts of the internet, I realize how relatively civilized this place is by comparison, and that it's nice I can talk to people and occasionally vent without all hell breaking lose.

I'm actually grateful for 12 bay for putting up with my many eccentricities.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Hey man, if people weren't eccentric, they'd be boring as hell.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I suppose it's just normal to be different here.

In real life, I find myself a little to far from the societal norms to really fit in. Here, I'm too normal and my life is too boring to really fit in
Pages: 1 ... 5464 5465 [5466] 5467 5468 ... 13310