Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5466 5467 [5468] 5469 5470 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547399 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Best part of writing that: Threetoe actually sounds like a half decent western nickname.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'll be one of those people crossing the street in the background.

Loud Whispers can be the crazy old gold-hunter that helps out in the final showdown.

EDIT: Forgot my happy moment! Finally saw the Avengers today!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Toony is the crazy guy who spends a bit too much time alone outside of town.

Janet's the master duelist who's missing an eye.

Descan works at the brothel. Specialty: snuggles.
No, wait. I work at the clinic. I'm the town doc.

... I just moonlight at the brothel.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

How much do you charge for... examinations?  ;D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I mean, B12 is like an oasis in the wild west.
-epic story snip-

And Reudh is that guy who hangs around the bar and improves everyone's moral. (NOT IN THAT WAY)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Went to a birthday party/tea party. Was insane.
Started by random friend bursting in the door, leaping onto the table, posing sexily and yelling "I'M FABULOUS!"
Then, we went upstairs and played Amnesia for an hour or so.
Ended with Truth or Dare.
Also, it seems that approximately 80% of my friends are Bi. 0.o
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

How much do you charge for... examinations?  ;D
5 coins, a bottle of moonshine, and a night in the shack out back.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Guys if you're gonna roleplay take it to the proper board okay?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Started by random friend bursting in the door, leaping onto the table, posing sexily and yelling "I'M FABULOUS!"

That's surprising. The whole thing rather. It sounds interesting anyways. Why can't we all have insane tea parties?

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

That's surprising. The whole thing rather. It sounds interesting anyways. Why can't we all have insane tea parties?
Cause i drink coffee

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Had some unbelieveable luck in a TRPG. Roll the dice five times and it comes up with the same number on each roll. I really wonder what the RNG was on for it to do that (And sure, they were failed rolls,  doesn't detract from the hilarity of that situation.)

Hopefully, next time it does that it sticks to rolling up 20s rather than under 10s.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Had some unbelieveable luck in a TRPG. Roll the dice five times and it comes up with the same number on each roll. I really wonder what the RNG was on for it to do that (And sure, they were failed rolls,  doesn't detract from the hilarity of that situation.)

Hopefully, next time it does that it sticks to rolling up 20s rather than under 10s.
My brother is a master of tricking the RNG. That, or he's bribed it. As a rule in my game, if you roll a 10 on a d10, you roll again and add the next number.

My brother, during our last gaming session, rolled a 56 on 1d10. The number he needed to roll was anything over seven.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I mean, B12 is like an oasis in the wild west.
It is the 2nd Millennium. For more than a decade The Toad has sat immobile on the Golden Office Chair of Washington State. He is the Master of Bay 12 by the will of the internet, and master of a million bytes by the might of his inexhaustible coding. He is a restless mathematician writhing invisibly with power from the Modern Age of Technology. He is the Amphibian Lord of the Twelfth Bay for whom a thousand suggestions are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly sleep.

Yet even in his sleepless state, the Toad continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty threads cross the bot-infested remnants of Various Nonsense, the only route between the distant boards, their way lit by the Forum Guidelines, the digital manifestation of the Toad's will. Vast usergroups give discussion in his name on uncounted sites. Greatest amongst his users are the Lower Forumites, the Bay Watchers, socially abnormal angry debators. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Upper Forumites and countless Escaped Lunatics, the ever vigilant ThreeToe and the mafia aficionados of the Forum Gamers to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to completely ignore the nonexistant threat from trolls, heretics, spammers - and worse.

To be a Bay Watcher in such times is to be one amongst untold hundreds. It is to post in the cruelest and most hilarious network imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of scripted events and 3D graphics, for so much has been discarded, never to be retried. Forget the promise of cell shading and multiplayer, for in the moderate dimness of the here and now there is only Dwarf Fortress. There is no peace amongst the Bay, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting Watchers."
This is awesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
~For in the grim darkness of the twelfth bay, there is only penguin.

For what is Toad may never die.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Suddenly, I am reminded of the feudalism thread.
Pages: 1 ... 5466 5467 [5468] 5469 5470 ... 13312