Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5808 5809 [5810] 5811 5812 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373046 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87135 on: September 04, 2012, 02:41:26 pm »

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

The egg stuck the bread to the baking sheet, it is going to be hell to wash and I've lost some of the precious sandwich. Also I got too ambitious again and there is no way this sandwich is gonna fold together. DON'T CARE THOUGH.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87136 on: September 04, 2012, 02:42:33 pm »

You toy with powers beyond your comprehension.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87137 on: September 04, 2012, 02:43:04 pm »

French toast is unfathomable!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #87138 on: September 04, 2012, 02:43:13 pm »

It's not my fault. My willpower can't repel temptation of this magnitude!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87139 on: September 04, 2012, 02:44:45 pm »

Well, in that case, cook it at a lower temperature.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87140 on: September 04, 2012, 02:46:37 pm »

There are toastier things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87141 on: September 04, 2012, 02:48:41 pm »

Pshaw, man. One of the things I served at the sports bar I used to run was a lobster bisque sandwich.

Yes, you read that right.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87142 on: September 04, 2012, 02:51:01 pm »

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle in a busy down-town area, stuck your hand out, and just face-punch EVERYONE?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87143 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:31 pm »

:-[ I've never ridden a motorcycle.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87144 on: September 04, 2012, 02:53:06 pm »

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle in a busy down-town area, stuck your hand out, and just face-punch EVERYONE?
I'm afraid that if I were to ride a motorcycle, I would die in a horrific, albeit hilarious accident. Most likely involving me achieving temporary flight.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87145 on: September 04, 2012, 02:53:18 pm »

Dude, when I get mine? I am coming down there.

And you are going to crash my bike.

It will be glorious.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87146 on: September 04, 2012, 02:53:52 pm »

Isn't all sub-orbital flight temporary, though?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87147 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:45 pm »

Isn't all sub-orbital flight temporary, though?

Even then, what goes up tends to come down somewhere.
This is a blank sig.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87148 on: September 04, 2012, 03:16:15 pm »

Today was the first day of the school year for me. In my English class, we were going over what was going to be covered in the course, and archetypes were brought up. Cue me mentioning Tvtropes. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! New minds for the collective.

But seriously, it made me happy to be able to introduce people to Tvtropes.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87149 on: September 04, 2012, 03:17:56 pm »

With a friend we expanded the slenderman mythos, it was fun.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."
Pages: 1 ... 5808 5809 [5810] 5811 5812 ... 13310