Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5810 5811 [5812] 5813 5814 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382301 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87165 on: September 04, 2012, 06:13:14 pm »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87166 on: September 04, 2012, 06:14:24 pm »

I'm still giddy over Sebastian. Someone join me in gaygiddies! Even - no - ESPECIALLY if you're straight!
I will when I get home from work and can actually watch the video :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87167 on: September 04, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.

Oh. That place. I remember it from a few years ago. Has there been any progress since, say, 2008? Anything new?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87168 on: September 04, 2012, 06:19:48 pm »

*shrug* I guess? Maybe? :P
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87169 on: September 04, 2012, 06:23:46 pm »

Now that I check it, I don't remember Capsica. Seems interesting.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87170 on: September 04, 2012, 07:25:00 pm »

Neat.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #87171 on: September 04, 2012, 07:25:42 pm »

University has officially begun. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87172 on: September 04, 2012, 07:31:28 pm »

I'm still giddy over Sebastian. Someone join me in gaygiddies! Even - no - ESPECIALLY if you're straight!
I will when I get home from work and can actually watch the video :D
Back home. Watched.

:'(
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87173 on: September 04, 2012, 07:32:25 pm »

Tears of joy, or tears sadness?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87174 on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:00 pm »

Tears of feels.

And I'll love you still in Hell.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87175 on: September 04, 2012, 07:52:07 pm »

I didn't say it was a -happy- song. I said it was a -beautiful- song.

Beautiful songs are sad. It's almost cliché.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87176 on: September 04, 2012, 07:54:56 pm »

I'm likely to lose my second character in USEC_Officer's 'Delving the Tomb of Horrors' thing. Why is this a happy thing? Because it's the motherfucking Tomb of Horrors, that's why. Plus, Bone-Golem-in-the-box.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87177 on: September 04, 2012, 08:13:28 pm »

So today I took my visiting brother and his girlfriend to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland's... tourist attraction. He seemed to enjoy it, even though to me it was basically just a rather loud and obnoxious museum that gave me a headache. Then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe, which is a nice place to eat. Decent food, and a good way to follow up the day.

Also I've gotten about 20 seconds or so into learning to play To Zanarkand. I'm stumbling a bit when it comes to getting any further, but I feel good for having got this far.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:32:13 pm by Pnx »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87178 on: September 04, 2012, 08:30:28 pm »

Working on an avatar. Only got Aqizzar, MZ and Darvi right now though.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87179 on: September 04, 2012, 08:33:52 pm »

I absolutely love the Aqizzar one.  I don't think the chin's big enough, though. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 5810 5811 [5812] 5813 5814 ... 13310