Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5811 5812 [5813] 5814 5815 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375604 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87180 on: September 04, 2012, 08:35:02 pm »

I get a bit thrown off when it doesn't scroll from Darvi to Aqizzar.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87181 on: September 04, 2012, 08:36:59 pm »

You know you want to fuck with the Cute Viking~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87182 on: September 04, 2012, 08:45:14 pm »

Man, who doesn't? ;D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87183 on: September 04, 2012, 08:47:10 pm »

Working on an avatar. Only got Aqizzar, MZ and Darvi right now though.
Hehehehehe!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87184 on: September 04, 2012, 08:56:46 pm »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.
Neat.
Well there went two hours. (Mostly because I link-followed). Still, a worthwhile use of time.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87185 on: September 04, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.
Neat.
Well there went two hours. (Mostly because I link-followed). Still, a worthwhile use of time.

I should write a paper on how the quantity of hyperlinks on web sites is directly proportional to the amount of time spent reading web pages linked from the sites. TvTropes and Wikipedia would be my prime examples. I'd then expand it to an evaluation of short attention spans on the internet.

And then I'd pepper links to TvTropes all through the paper and publish it online.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87186 on: September 04, 2012, 09:06:59 pm »

Neat.

I should write a paper on how the quantity of hyperlinks on web sites is directly proportional to the amount of time spent reading web pages linked from the sites. TvTropes and Wikipedia would be my prime examples. I'd then expand it to an evaluation of short attention spans on the internet.

And then I'd pepper links to TvTropes all through the paper and publish it online.
You evil son of a bitch :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #87187 on: September 04, 2012, 10:00:30 pm »

Combining Homestuck references and Hydras in MTG causes the latter to immediately keel over and die. Apparently they are not fans.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87188 on: September 04, 2012, 10:03:37 pm »

Combining Homestuck references and Hydras in MTG causes the latter to immediately keel over and die. Apparently they are not fans.

not one sane fan will ever use that combo unless got another instant spell to add +1/+1 counters :P

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87189 on: September 04, 2012, 10:03:49 pm »

First day of school tomorrow. My, how fast they grow...
Remember to be good, pay attention and listen to what the teacher says. ;)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87190 on: September 04, 2012, 10:04:48 pm »

First day of school tomorrow. My, how fast they grow...
Mine starts on the 19th.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #87191 on: September 04, 2012, 11:17:16 pm »

Neat.

Motherfucker! I would hunt you down so hard...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #87192 on: September 04, 2012, 11:22:24 pm »

Neat.
Motherfucker! I would hunt you down so hard...
Shiveria's 'Abyss' is so goddamn rad. I'll have to inspect the other worlds on that website, could be great for D&D settings.  :D

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87193 on: September 04, 2012, 11:57:08 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87194 on: September 05, 2012, 12:01:21 am »

Pages: 1 ... 5811 5812 [5813] 5814 5815 ... 13310