Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5812 5813 [5814] 5815 5816 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375874 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87195 on: September 05, 2012, 12:04:58 am »

Combining Homestuck references and Hydras in MTG causes the latter to immediately keel over and die. Apparently they are not fans.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The spoilers at this point are probably silly, but basically yes, since I only paid it as part of the spell I used to summon the creature, and not as part of actually summoning it, X is 0. Since the spell puts it onto the battlefield without you having to summon it or pay for it, you also can't tap any strategic mana reserves you might have on hand.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87196 on: September 05, 2012, 12:16:02 am »

So if you had an anthem and a way to give him counters he would be a CMC 2 running around double his strength and trampling everywhere?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #87197 on: September 05, 2012, 12:39:50 am »

I just watched this TED talk and it blew my mind. A bit old, but very fascinating. I can't help but wonder if Google is using some of this stuff for their Google glasses.

In fact, just being able to look at someone and make notes on my hand to tell me "Name: Sandra, likes CoD, has boyfriend" next time I see her would be brilliant. Would certainly reduce the forgotten name dancing that I tend to do.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87198 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:24 am »

I just watched this TED talk and it blew my mind. A bit old, but very fascinating. I can't help but wonder if Google is using some of this stuff for their Google glasses.
I built one. Still working out the bugs, but it's bloody fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87199 on: September 05, 2012, 12:58:46 am »

So if you had an anthem and a way to give him counters he would be a CMC 2 running around double his strength and trampling everywhere?

Yeah pretty much. He's a real bomb if you can't find an answer in roughly 3 to 4 turns.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87200 on: September 05, 2012, 01:06:19 am »

Had a nap. No dreams! :)

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87201 on: September 05, 2012, 01:11:14 am »

See? Now give into the hate - Sorry about that. Anyways, congrats!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #87202 on: September 05, 2012, 01:12:00 am »

It's only a matter of time Wrex... The dream mantids will find you... Lolololololo....

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87203 on: September 05, 2012, 01:20:31 am »

It's only a matter of time Wrex... The dream mantids will find you... Lolololololo....

You mean he's not already trapped in our endless dream world? It won't be long. lololololololo

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87204 on: September 05, 2012, 01:24:15 am »

Passed a course that cost me 820$ that I was sure I was going to fail, and then came home to find a homestuck game is likely going to be made, Yep this is a happy day =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #87205 on: September 05, 2012, 02:50:42 am »

First day of school tomorrow. My, how fast they grow...
Mine starts on the 19th.
Tip of the day: Remember to close your zipper before you walk around kindergarten for half an hour. Nobody noticed, but that could've gone horribly wrong. I want to keep that one as leverage ("Eat your veggies or I swear I'll bring you to school tomorrow with my zipper open" "Ewww, DAD!!!").

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87206 on: September 05, 2012, 02:52:46 am »

I was on blockade pickup duty for a parade and didnt realise I had a massive rip in the crotch of my pants until we started? Also there were cops directly behind our Van... That day sucked...
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87207 on: September 05, 2012, 02:54:14 am »

First day of school tomorrow. My, how fast they grow...
Mine starts on the 19th.
Tip of the day: Remember to close your zipper before you walk around kindergarten for half an hour. Nobody noticed, but that could've gone horribly wrong. I want to keep that one as leverage ("Eat your veggies or I swear I'll bring you to school tomorrow with my zipper open" "Ewww, DAD!!!").
You want a real threat, get ahold of one of those full body skin-tight spandex suits.

... bonus points if you do a maito gai impression while you're at it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87208 on: September 05, 2012, 02:59:02 am »

It's a nice morning even if I slept only 4 and half hours.

* Haspen gives out manhugs to everybody!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #87209 on: September 05, 2012, 02:59:56 am »

Finally my laptop is healthy. All is right in the world once more.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 5812 5813 [5814] 5815 5816 ... 13310