Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5849 5850 [5851] 5852 5853 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14380626 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87750 on: September 10, 2012, 03:19:56 am »

wait, why am I posting that in here anyway?
That's a good question. Are you feeling relieved?
I think it's because there was no "Things that make you sweat bullets today" thread to put the first post into.
Sweating bullets? Here ya go!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87751 on: September 10, 2012, 04:10:51 am »

I have a DF short story in mind, just need finals to ease up so I can write it :3

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87752 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:16 am »

After doing a quick hearing test, I am apparently capable of hearing tones in the 30~ Khz range. Your average human can initially hear sounds at 20, which decreases with age.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87753 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:47 am »

* kaijyuu fully expects that to be the range of a wolf
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87754 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:09 am »

Canine hearing is at 46~ KhZ....Although I can still annoyingly hear most dog whistles, which sound like pain. If Pain had a sound, that is what it sounds like. I swear.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87755 on: September 10, 2012, 04:25:22 am »

National Suicide Awareness Day today.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #87756 on: September 10, 2012, 04:47:54 am »

Canine hearing is at 46~ KhZ....Although I can still annoyingly hear most dog whistles, which sound like pain. If Pain had a sound, that is what it sounds like. I swear.
I think they use doggy whistles in conditioning training. As the "stick" part of the carrot and the stick.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87757 on: September 10, 2012, 07:36:17 am »

I have gaps in my hearing range. Like, certain narrow frequency bands where the responsiveness just falls apart. Unfortunately, several of those bands fall in the midrange of human speech.  :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87758 on: September 10, 2012, 08:18:05 am »

I have gaps in my hearing range. Like, certain narrow frequency bands where the responsiveness just falls apart. Unfortunately, several of those bands fall in the midrange of human speech.  :-\

Say what? Speak up, I can't hear you!

Also, Japa, that's a sign that she has serious self-esteem issues. She needs a friend more than anything. If you care about her, be her friend, be supportive, but don't expect anything more. You'll probably be permanently friendzoned, if you aren't already.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87759 on: September 10, 2012, 09:14:24 am »

Yeah, Japa, like Zaeroz said: Make absolutely sure of what she meant. Just assuming that she was saying, "You aren't good enough for me, don't waste your time." would be disastrous if what she meant was, "Don't bother wasting your time with me, I'm worthless."

Of course, I'm not there, so I can't exactly judge the situation. Not that I'm any good with social interaction in the first place.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #87760 on: September 10, 2012, 09:17:52 am »

Actually, we talked a bit after that, and what she meant was

"I'm really not ready for any kind of relationship right now"

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #87761 on: September 10, 2012, 09:43:31 am »

My friend's dog is staying at our house today. It is the most adorable puppy ever.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87762 on: September 10, 2012, 10:06:57 am »

Returned a plum today to a pretty girl that dropped it. Topped my list of "Strangest things I have ever been asked to get for someone" and "times I have felt most obliged to start a conversation but still didn't."

Still has me chuckling though. I mean how often do PLUMS fall out of people's pockets?
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87764 on: September 10, 2012, 10:23:48 am »

Returned a plum today to a pretty girl that dropped it. Topped my list of "Strangest things I have ever been asked to get for someone" and "times I have felt most obliged to start a conversation but still didn't."

Still has me chuckling though. I mean how often do PLUMS fall out of people's pockets?
Those are some big pockets.
Pages: 1 ... 5849 5850 [5851] 5852 5853 ... 13310