Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6429 6430 [6431] 6432 6433 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14615653 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96450 on: December 30, 2012, 02:39:34 am »

I bet on sim earth.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96451 on: December 30, 2012, 02:58:03 am »

I got Mass Effect working!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96452 on: December 30, 2012, 02:58:49 am »

I seem to remember SimEarth sucking dick though.  'Course, the version I had may have just been bugged or somethin'.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96455 on: December 30, 2012, 03:03:21 am »

Sim earth sucks now. But it is over 22 years old now. It was pretty fucking cool when I first played it (even though it was quite old then already)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96456 on: December 30, 2012, 03:19:42 am »

Sim earth sucks now. But it is over 22 years old now. It was pretty fucking cool when I first played it (even though it was quite old then already)
I think SimEarth is still pretty damn awesome. Of course I say the same about SimAnt. I would have my little worker ant build mazes out of rocks, and my soldier ant tunnel into the red ant nest to fuck with the queen ant. I would also possess the spider and see where that lead me.

As for something that is more on topic, well let me just say that I really like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and playing said game as my Scout/Jedi Consular Reina Braid is very enjoyable. I think I actually like the Star Wars franchise now. Not that I hated it before but let me just say that I spent most of my life feeling somewhat neutral towards the whole franchise.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96457 on: December 30, 2012, 03:24:21 am »

Simant was good.  I agree with you there.

But I don't like SimEarth as much.  I have some trouble understanding the interface, I think.  I'm not really sure.  I really like the genre it's in, but for some reason it just doesn't work for me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96459 on: December 30, 2012, 03:27:24 am »

Simant was good.  I agree with you there.

But I don't like SimEarth as much.  I have some trouble understanding the interface, I think.  I'm not really sure.  I really like the genre it's in, but for some reason it just doesn't work for me.
I didn't like the whole trivia bit that I had to enter every time I wanted to start a new game. That was my only problem with SimEarth, just like my only problem with SimStapler was that it worked only on a Power Macintosh. Actually those problems are quite different and SimStapler was just a gag program I messed around with in the sixth grade where all you did was click the mouse to use a stapler, but the point still stands. I think it does at least.

-edit- realized whole doesn't mean the same as only. What the fuck?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96460 on: December 30, 2012, 03:29:14 am »

Test-driving a new avatar, this is a different one of my RPG characters.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96461 on: December 30, 2012, 03:31:50 am »

Whole... What?  I... What?  ... I... What?

Are you okay?
Y'know what?  Fuck you, am I okay?
Probably not.

As you were.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96462 on: December 30, 2012, 03:33:08 am »

Axe Cop is officially the best comic ever.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96463 on: December 30, 2012, 03:33:46 am »

Thank you for reminding me about that!
AVOCADO DINOSAUR COP GO
Sig! Onol

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96464 on: December 30, 2012, 03:38:18 am »

Didn't he team up with Dr McNinja at one point?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6429 6430 [6431] 6432 6433 ... 13312