Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6574 6575 [6576] 6577 6578 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373367 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98625 on: February 03, 2013, 07:49:32 pm »

So on wednesday I walked into my precalc class and realised that I could not remember how to do any of this stuff, so in the past four days I did all the revision, all of it.

I'm sort of exhausted but I'm feeling pretty confident about my ability to do math again. Feels good.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98626 on: February 03, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »

EAT IT 49ers!
Ravens are kicking ass, and just made an amazing play.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98627 on: February 03, 2013, 07:53:20 pm »

GO BACK TO BALTIMORE!

But yeah, not looking good for my Niners :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98628 on: February 03, 2013, 08:18:20 pm »

I'm suing the super-bowl and all it stands for, I saw NO epilepsy warning before the half-time show.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98629 on: February 03, 2013, 08:46:57 pm »

So, since I don't live in the USA and subsequently don't consume your pathetically watered down imitations of sports advertising parties; what was the half-time show?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #98630 on: February 03, 2013, 08:54:03 pm »

I just discovered the awesomeness that is the Universal Electricity pack for Minecraft.

Especially the ICBM addon.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98631 on: February 03, 2013, 08:55:06 pm »

So, since I don't live in the USA and subsequently don't consume your pathetically watered down imitations of sports advertising parties; what was the half-time show?

Beyonce

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98632 on: February 03, 2013, 08:56:26 pm »

People watch the Super Bowl half-time show?  I always viewed it as an irritating interruption of the game.  And how dare we enjoy other sports that are actually entertaining to watch. ::)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98633 on: February 03, 2013, 08:59:14 pm »

Hey let's bitch some more about international versions of people-running-into-each-other! :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98634 on: February 03, 2013, 09:02:59 pm »

Hey let's bitch some more about international versions of people-running-into-each-other! :D

That's not entirely fair.  Sometimes they run in circles around arbitrarily defined areas! ;)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98635 on: February 03, 2013, 09:43:53 pm »

Sports: Universally retarded, locally defended as teh greatest thing evar!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98636 on: February 03, 2013, 09:46:48 pm »

Sports: Universally retarded, locally defended as teh greatest thing evar!
I was going to make a joke involving the entirety of america,
but it is probably too offensive to post here without spoilerage.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #98638 on: February 03, 2013, 10:00:14 pm »

Quote from: What a tweest!

The soft sunlight of dusk filetered through my window as I took another puff of the cigarette. The hazy smoke completely failed to fill the room in any poetic manner, though it did drift lazily up to the roof where it finally vanished, thinning into the air.

I was the best private eye in Chicago. I was a wizard, a genie... figuratively. Not literally. That would be silly. But I had never dropped a case yet, always getting enough evidence to let the suits do what they did best and put him away, or aquit a innocent.

The door to my office blew in, and the three men walked in. You could almost hear the scare chord. They wore long, scarlet coats with huge, scarlet hats. They each sported really stupid facial hair that marked them as one of the premirere terrorist groups in the city.

"Hello boys," I said, turning to face them. The Spanish Inquisiton. "I've been expecting you."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98639 on: February 03, 2013, 10:02:55 pm »

Hahahah, that is an awesome twist.
Pages: 1 ... 6574 6575 [6576] 6577 6578 ... 13310