Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6578 6579 [6580] 6581 6582 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373891 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98685 on: February 04, 2013, 02:13:21 pm »

Yellow farmer why are you so sad.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:18:17 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98686 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:25 pm »

Richard III's skeleton has just (okay, a few days ago) been positively identified as Richard III's skeleton.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98687 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:11 pm »

Richard III's skeleton has just (okay, a few days ago) been positively identified as Richard III's skeleton.
Yay?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98688 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:41 pm »

Yay?
He really was as deformed as Shakespeare portrayed him, which means that one source of interpretive wankery has been put to rest. Except for whoever decides to make a career out of claiming that the find was a hoax and surfing the ensuing mass-media waves.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98689 on: February 04, 2013, 02:57:00 pm »

Yay?
No, not yay. I had money on it being Saladin's.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98690 on: February 04, 2013, 03:38:12 pm »

Randomly searched "dwarf fortress tumblr"
You're welcome ^_^

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #98691 on: February 04, 2013, 03:54:33 pm »

Playing The Witcher with Polish dialogue and English subs. Is moderately amusing.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98692 on: February 04, 2013, 03:58:37 pm »

Yeaah... it's been pretty consistent, so far. For whatever reason, the non-english europeans seem to have better video game voice actors than the general english-speaking VA pool. Semi-hard to get a hold of stuff that's got subtitles, but I've definitely been using them when they're available.

Dungeon Siege 2? Ten times better with russian (or german, been a bit since I played and I don't remember which it was) voice overs and english subtitles.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98693 on: February 04, 2013, 05:45:31 pm »

Except for whoever decides to make a career out of claiming that the find was a hoax and surfing the ensuing mass-media waves.

Man, I can get a whole career out of that? Fuck college, I'm off to publish some conspiracy theories.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98694 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:53 pm »

Things learned in the last few minutes:

One. It's apparently pretty easy to make milkshakes, at least if you have a blender.

Two. There is a blender in this house, albeit a small one.

Bit late to go wandering around this town (mostly because I probably couldn't find my way back here in the dark, which would be... awkward.), but tomorrow I do believe I'll be sinking some of my limited funds into ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract. Thinking on it, maybe get one of those neopolitan thingies and grab vanilla extract and both chocolate and strawberry syrup. Variety!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:56:05 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98695 on: February 04, 2013, 07:57:35 pm »

*dhokarena56 wanders onto Frumple's yard

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98696 on: February 04, 2013, 08:02:21 pm »

I don't have a recipe handy, but back in high school me and a friend found out that mars bars make for pretty good milk shakes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98697 on: February 04, 2013, 08:12:06 pm »

*dhokarena56 wanders onto Frumple's yard
Hahaha, no. I'm not sharing.

But... bring ingredients and I'll provide a blender and a back yard. Or a small gratuity for milkshake access, also acceptable. I don't really have enough resources to be very generous with my luxuries :-\

I don't have a recipe handy, but back in high school me and a friend found out that mars bars make for pretty good milk shakes.
Huh. Stick a couple in with milk and ice cream or just milk?
Ask not!
Ask!

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98698 on: February 04, 2013, 08:23:51 pm »

We used ice cream, can't remember the exact amounts though. I seem to recall there being a bunch of recipes when we were googling that stuff, but it's been a while. But I definitely recommend it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98699 on: February 04, 2013, 08:25:31 pm »

This video is fantastic.
Pages: 1 ... 6578 6579 [6580] 6581 6582 ... 13310