Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6588 6589 [6590] 6591 6592 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376401 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98835 on: February 07, 2013, 02:16:22 am »

My mind-spiral is my happy.

I quite like that last post, actually. "Great for a bumper sticker, just doesn't... mean anything." and "what if you were a giraffe on the mooooooooon?" are some of my better rhetorics~

MIND SPIRAAAAAL
*sees locked thread*
Well, what's this
NOPENOPENOPE
POLITICSRAPESANEDEBATERAGENOPE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98836 on: February 07, 2013, 02:17:31 am »

-snip-
Politics.

-snip
Yes, but be that as it may you're crossing some very volatile streams here. Yes, you could conceivably wind up banishing the ghost of an ancient demigod and saving New York but more likely you'll just wipe out time. Forward and back. So probably we should let the contents of the locked thread stay in that thread.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98837 on: February 07, 2013, 02:17:31 am »

You know you're doing good when you drive the friendly neighbourhood abomination crazy.

Speaking of which, what are your views on Spidewman? :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98838 on: February 07, 2013, 02:22:33 am »

You know you're doing good when you drive the friendly neighbourhood abomination crazy.

Speaking of which, what are your views on Spidewman? :3
Spidewman? Is he a superhero based around few gathering on spiderwebs? He sounds very Zen.
Sig! Onol

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98839 on: February 07, 2013, 02:23:10 am »

He's actually Buddha. Shh, don't tell anyone.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98840 on: February 07, 2013, 02:25:32 am »

He's actually Buddha.

Kill him. Kill him now.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98841 on: February 07, 2013, 02:26:16 am »

He's actually Buddha. Shh, don't tell anyone.
Siddartha Parker?
Sig! Onol

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98842 on: February 07, 2013, 02:27:31 am »

He's actually Buddha.

Kill him. Kill him now.
D: This is why I said not to teeeeeell anyooooone! D:

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98843 on: February 07, 2013, 02:29:36 am »

When you come across Acracnibuddha spinning a web in the middle of the road, burn that eight-eyed zen monstrosity right the fuck down. Then burn the surrounding countryside to make sure there's not a massive ball of spiderbuddha babies waiting to hatch.

The nuke the goddamn site from orbit because I don't care how holy you are if you've got eight limbs and too many eyes and you're preaching absolution from samsarra to me, it's time to make sure nothing survives.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98844 on: February 07, 2013, 02:31:30 am »

When you come across Acracnibuddha spinning a web in the middle of the road, burn that eight-eyed zen monstrosity right the fuck down. Then burn the surrounding countryside to make sure there's not a massive ball of spiderbuddha babies waiting to hatch.

The nuke the goddamn site from orbit because I don't care how holy you are if you've got eight limbs and too many eyes and you're preaching absolution from samsarra to me, it's time to make sure nothing survives.
I made Bay12 freak out with that suggestion?

TO THE GENELAB!
Sig! Onol

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98845 on: February 07, 2013, 02:34:02 am »

Not so much. That's generally my standard suggested response to human-sized arachnids, to be honest. Not only is the bastard probably violating the laws of physics, they're unstoppable doompredators we cannot allow to survive as a species. Sentient arachnids must be ended. Our state of being as anything but food demands it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98846 on: February 07, 2013, 02:36:08 am »

Ran a mile and a half, did 6 pullups, plus 110 situps.

The burn, I love it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98847 on: February 07, 2013, 02:39:02 am »

Not so much. That's generally my standard suggested response to human-sized arachnids, to be honest. Not only is the bastard probably violating the laws of physics, they're unstoppable doompredators we cannot allow to survive as a species. Sentient arachnids must be ended. Our state of being as anything but food demands it.
I didn't say I'd make them a different species...
Just make a genetic disease that makes everyone who catches it turn into them!
*wonderful idea*
Sig! Onol

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #98848 on: February 07, 2013, 03:06:41 am »

Until you learn to love all creatures with compassion, you shall never take the steps towards ending suffering.

*Arachnibuddha waits patiently. In the dark. Within a gigantic silk temple.

Arachnibuddha waits.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98849 on: February 07, 2013, 03:10:33 am »

Until you learn to love all creatures with compassion, you shall never take the steps towards ending suffering.

*Arachnibuddha waits patiently. In the dark. Within a gigantic silk temple.

Arachnibuddha waits.

I'm putting this into a forum game ASAP.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 6588 6589 [6590] 6591 6592 ... 13310