Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6620 6621 [6622] 6623 6624 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376720 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99315 on: February 14, 2013, 10:49:47 pm »

Modem arrived in the mail today. Internet at home should arrive in 18 to 44 working years.
Only a matter of time...

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99316 on: February 14, 2013, 11:34:29 pm »

Alright, so I just got off of work. About half an hour prior, a man and his GF come in to buy a carton of eggs. I ask if they wanted a bag, and he said that they were just going to use them in the next 10 minutes anyways. He said he was going to prove that you can't break an egg by squeezing it in the palm of your hand. I told him to do it outside the building, over the trash can so I could see it (I knew it was coming :))). So he goes out and tries to pry the lid off the trash can, not getting very far. I motion that he just has to jerk it a little harder, and so it came off easily. He starts squeezing one of the eggs a little, then offers it to her. She refuses. So he's squeezing really hard now, practically straining. The egg explodes all over him and the window.

It was worth the cleanup.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99317 on: February 14, 2013, 11:45:33 pm »

Does she own a car? If so, there is a whole list of horrible hilarious things you can do. Seran wrap it is a easy one, but it's not very effective, as you can un-seran wrap a car was a pair of scissors and ten minutes of time. I recommend you grease the underside of all her door handles, and if she leaves her car doors unlocked at night, both grease her steering wheel and shifter/all the little levers on the console AND lock her doors.
If she doesn't own a car, a good one is to seran wrap over a doorway at face height, and wait inside a nearby room, and try to scare her through that particular doorway. Or you can tie strings/fishing line to a whole shitpile of pots and pans in the kitchen, connecting them to a tripwire ankle-height in the doorway, so when she comes through all the pots and pans come crashing to the floor.
Or you can take all the shit out of her refridgerator, and hide inside it. Pop out and scare her. Really, hiding anywhere and scaring the shit out of her is a good one, especially if you don't live together BUT can still somehow get permission to her home (roommates, family members, etc).
Duct tape. Duct tape everything. Car to a flagpole. Cat to the ceiling. Her foot to the foot of the bed. Fridge door. Duct tape her bedroom door shut (if she lives with you). EVERYTHING.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99318 on: February 15, 2013, 03:28:10 am »

I love when I stumble on amazing animations like this.

Spoiler: The Highest of Fives (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:46:36 am by Solifuge »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #99319 on: February 15, 2013, 03:48:18 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thanks for sharing, I quite enjoyed that.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #99320 on: February 15, 2013, 03:48:41 am »

What unholy thing did you just find...

Edit: That just improved my day, thanks :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:13:38 am by Evilsx »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #99321 on: February 15, 2013, 04:47:03 am »

Finally bothered to set up smartcasting for DOTA 2.
Given how useful it was for me in LoL, I am sure it will help in DOTA a ton too.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99322 on: February 15, 2013, 04:59:58 am »

Reading Darths and Droids. If I ever need a mercenary army, I am hiring from adventurer town.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99323 on: February 15, 2013, 05:22:47 am »

That is glorious and made my day.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99324 on: February 15, 2013, 09:26:00 am »

Reading Darths and Droids. If I ever need a mercenary army, I am hiring from adventurer town.
Summon Bigger Fish always helps.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99325 on: February 15, 2013, 09:34:21 am »

Came up with a new process that'll cut the work time by about 60% for our most common issue. Might single-handedly bring an end to the hell that we've had the last five months because of this issue.

*does happy dance*
untse untse untse untse untse

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99326 on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:50 am »

Another step in the long march toward the day when I can finally have heat vision.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #99327 on: February 15, 2013, 11:44:58 am »

Only $50k left with 22 days to go on the Dreamfall Chapters kickstarter. I love you Ragnar, all is forgiven.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:48:56 pm by Aptus »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99328 on: February 15, 2013, 12:55:04 pm »

I'm actually doing really well in my class, to my surprise. I think I kind of forgot that most people do not seek to do perfectly on homework and exams and stuff. The bar is not perfection, it is a bit lower.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99329 on: February 15, 2013, 03:29:43 pm »

Chatted with an intel analyst, who let me know of an upcoming opening and will put in a good word for me. It's in Carolina Inferior, but I suppose I could live with that. One of my favorite cousins lives nearby where it would be.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 6620 6621 [6622] 6623 6624 ... 13310