Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6623 6624 [6625] 6626 6627 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374370 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99360 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:20 pm »

Aww maaaaaan.

It is kind of rude, though.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99361 on: February 16, 2013, 12:15:36 am »

In actual happies: I bought a desk today! It's shiny.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

AnalysisFailed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99362 on: February 16, 2013, 12:35:07 am »

I get questions like "You two are so cute! How long have you been together?" all the time.

Now, I'm a very affectionate person. I've never even been in a relationship though.

Today though, it has gone to new heights. "How long have you two been married?"

I don't know how they managed to get that out of our actions, but I find it hilarious.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99363 on: February 16, 2013, 02:17:19 am »

People keep thinking my daughter is my girlfriend's kid, as opposed to her being my kid. Those of you keeping score at home (looking at you, Descan,) know that this isn't the case. The reason: Daughter and girlfriend are blonde. I am...well...swarthy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #99364 on: February 16, 2013, 03:07:32 am »

Skiing is so much fun :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99365 on: February 16, 2013, 11:54:00 am »

Hey, why are you looking at me?!

I don't keep detailed notes on the love-lives of everyone here, complete with pictures caught from the bushes, sealed away in a lock-box in the safe behind the picture of swans in the dining room!

That's complete rubbish.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #99366 on: February 16, 2013, 12:02:02 pm »

Yeah, it's behind the picture of the boat.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99367 on: February 16, 2013, 12:20:10 pm »

But that's the fake one, the real real stash if behind the fireplace (all stashes worth their salt are).

Happy news time, just consumed almost a kilo of food, some butter fried spicy chicken bits and a bunch of chili beans along with a third of a bread and a can of beer. Feel completely stuffed and satisfied, better yet, there's some almond cream/brittle chocolate waiting with my name on it, just need a bit of time to let this settle :D

(Also extreme happy part of this is tasting beer after almost a month without it, soooooo gooooood)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #99368 on: February 16, 2013, 06:28:25 pm »

So I finally got around to starting Ni no Kuni the other day and holy crap, this game is great. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a JRPG this much.

And my god, the textures. Best textures since Radiata Stories.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #99369 on: February 16, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »

So I asked the girl what she was doing on Tuesday, and her response was: "ficar deitada xE".

I think "ficar detada" means "staying in bed"...or it might mean staying home. I'm a tad confused...

In other news, my car ownership ambition has moved up from a Fiat to a Trabi.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:37:37 pm by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99370 on: February 16, 2013, 06:48:29 pm »

So I asked the girl what she was doing on Tuesday, and her response was: "ficar deitada xE".

I think "ficar detada" means "staying in bed"...or it might mean staying home. I'm a tad confused...
She is obviously speaking backwards.

"Ex adatied racif"

She may also be crazy. You don't know her!  :-X
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99371 on: February 16, 2013, 07:32:46 pm »

I'm streaming Children of Paradise right now. 190 minutes of French goodness.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #99372 on: February 16, 2013, 07:38:47 pm »

She is obviously speaking backwards.

"Ex adatied racif"

She may also be crazy. You don't know her!  :-X

Google Translate gives "lying down". Hmm...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99374 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:31 pm »

I need that spell.
Could actually have some nice mechanics...

Like, it summons a monster that's multiple levels higher than the creature you "cast it upon", and the monster is compulsed to kill that creature... but not to let you be afterward. So if you cast it on, like, a bugbear, it would summon a Displacer Beast or summat. The DB would then fight the Bugbear, hopefully killing it, but then would turn on you, and you'd have jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Unless you had a plan. Or if it was a group of little monsters that would reliably attack the bigger fish while it kills them off, leaving you better off. But just using it indescriminately could summon a Gelatinous cube in the worst curcumstances.

A natural 1 would summon a goblin friendly to the mooks. A natural 20 would summon a clone of the creature it's cast upon that would be completely friendly to your party even after the original is gone, but would dissolve after one day.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 6623 6624 [6625] 6626 6627 ... 13310