Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6624 6625 [6626] 6627 6628 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373527 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99375 on: February 17, 2013, 12:24:58 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6WfZsv-4zM&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez_YIYvZ0Kc

This is basically the only thing this weekend that did anything to pull me out of the funk I've been in. It made me very very happy.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99376 on: February 17, 2013, 12:45:08 am »

So Darklands is still really fun I found out. Even if I thought I played the game to death I immediately enjoyed curbstomping a few groups of bandits in the town I started in. Never underestimate a female knight, two scholars and a former bandit wandering around in the middle of the night.

Also surprised I still remembered how to play it.

Now if only i can find a good soundfont to run with this. Since it seems to use midi instructions for sound effects currently combat sounds... Intresting.

Any suggestions guys? On soundfonts that is. If anyone else has one that particularly fits Darklands.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #99378 on: February 17, 2013, 01:59:36 am »

Now if only i can find a good soundfont to run with this. Since it seems to use midi instructions for sound effects currently combat sounds... Intresting.

Any suggestions guys? On soundfonts that is. If anyone else has one that particularly fits Darklands.
To hell with fitting, use Touhou?

Or Tetris. Use Tetris! I actually have no idea, but people speaking(?) in folk-inspired sound bites (I'm not even sure if it's possible, but find something that auto-snips the songs into pieces and then randomizes them?) and making boops and beeps as they murder each other amuses me more than it should.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99379 on: February 17, 2013, 05:27:42 am »

I finally got my copy of Japanese Rosetta Stone working. I've been trying to do a lesson a day, and this is way better than that little DS game I was doing some time ago.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99380 on: February 17, 2013, 06:40:56 am »

This would be hilarious if you could actually do it ingame.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99381 on: February 17, 2013, 08:40:43 am »

Belated V-Day date went incredibly well. Even with us getting random freak snowstorm. If I ever get married again, at least now I know who it would be to.  :)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99382 on: February 17, 2013, 08:41:02 am »

This would be hilarious if you could actually do it ingame.

The entire series is just awesome, I too wish the game was like this :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #99383 on: February 17, 2013, 10:27:14 am »

This thread comprises 1/40th of the entire forum. Mamma mia.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #99384 on: February 17, 2013, 10:29:11 am »

This thread will one day gain sentience.

Then all bets are off.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #99385 on: February 17, 2013, 10:31:02 am »

I got a part (well, several XD) in Romeo and Juliet at a local theater. First part outside of school, ho!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99386 on: February 17, 2013, 10:31:29 am »

In 6 pages, this thread will be in the future!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #99387 on: February 17, 2013, 10:37:30 am »

Water flows pretty ok.
Erosion seems to be happening, but I need to find a way to check that it is. >_<
Yay!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99388 on: February 17, 2013, 10:54:23 am »

This thread will one day gain sentience.

Then all bets are off.
More likely, one day this thread will cause a stack overflow error and destroy the forum.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #99389 on: February 17, 2013, 11:04:47 am »

More likely, one day this thread will cause a stack overflow error and destroy the forum.
That is quite eerie really. A megathread full of posts so old no one can really find them. It'd be like stumbling on forgotten conversations.
Pages: 1 ... 6624 6625 [6626] 6627 6628 ... 13310