Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6632 6633 [6634] 6635 6636 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646510 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99495 on: February 18, 2013, 08:21:07 pm »

That's probably military equipment stolen or bought by terrorists after the decline of the US, which lead to generals going rogue and all that bad stuff so the now powerful Russia had to step in to fix things up. With death drones no less.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99496 on: February 18, 2013, 08:21:58 pm »

I thought Russia and the US of A got along now...

Generally speaking we do. As much as any country can get along with the US of A. We're a bit... Abrasive.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99497 on: February 18, 2013, 08:22:04 pm »

Don't you know? Voiceless CGI with dramatic music is the future of warfare.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99498 on: February 18, 2013, 08:23:53 pm »

Don't you know? Voiceless CGI with dramatic music is the future of warfare.
Goddam yes. I vote for. I don't see no drawback to this.

Let the country with the most impressive CGI win !

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #99499 on: February 18, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »

Does impressively bad count?

Because if so I think China wins again.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #99500 on: February 18, 2013, 08:29:50 pm »

China can't hope to beat North Korea's unimpressive CGI.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #99501 on: February 18, 2013, 08:36:13 pm »

Of note, the concept of a UGV breaking down while you're trapped in that suspenseless steel coffin bleeding to death is terrifying.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99503 on: February 18, 2013, 08:59:42 pm »

Thrusty Puss the Lone Wanderer
Looks like another unproductive afternoon for me, then.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99504 on: February 18, 2013, 09:21:19 pm »

This is page 6699 for me. The innuendo level is rising beyond our ability to control it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99505 on: February 18, 2013, 09:24:44 pm »

This is page 6699 for me. The innuendo level is rising beyond our ability to control it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And on Page 9001, a thousand voices did cry out in perfect harmony, as an angelic choir more heavenly than god himself could have wrought: "It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!"
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99506 on: February 18, 2013, 09:29:08 pm »

...eep, yeah, I probably ought to.
Bring up what languages they'd like to learn, to prevent "Hoooow did you knooow?" Buy her Colloquial Russian as a gift. Say "I heard they were good."

Get the Bitches.

Also, stop stalking. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99507 on: February 18, 2013, 10:31:53 pm »

Just programmed a full game in C++ in 2 hours.  Woo!

Ok...so full game translates to one of those little text based rpg 1v1 fighters where you try to kill the other guy with a predetermined set of skills...

But still full game.  I even gave it fluff.  It's cataclysm themed, yer fighting a turret armed with a smg, a grenade launcher, and a lazer cannon, with a Savage 111F with a grenade launcher attachment and a railgun.  Here's hoping for bonus points for customizing it around the instructions.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99508 on: February 18, 2013, 10:48:07 pm »

Just programmed a full game in C++ in 2 hours.  Woo!

Ok...so full game translates to one of those little text based rpg 1v1 fighters where you try to kill the other guy with a predetermined set of skills...

But still full game.  I even gave it fluff.  It's cataclysm themed, yer fighting a turret armed with a smg, a grenade launcher, and a lazer cannon, with a Savage 111F with a grenade launcher attachment and a railgun.  Here's hoping for bonus points for customizing it around the instructions.

Huh, I didn't know it was even possible to get something done in C++ in only 2 hours. Although that might be just me, preferring other languages for small programs.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99509 on: February 18, 2013, 10:56:19 pm »

It made an .exe and the .exe runs when I run it, so I think it worked.

Note that compiling in general is still mostly a mystery to me.  I just know that I got a copy of Visual Studio from the school and that the little green play button compiles it into an exe so I can make sure all this fancy writing does what it's supposed to.

Just because I accomplished something doesn't necessarily mean I'm 100% sure of what I did :P
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6632 6633 [6634] 6635 6636 ... 13312