Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6668 6669 [6670] 6671 6672 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14381836 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100035 on: February 25, 2013, 03:25:19 pm »

Nonono. You find a miner, you bend him over and you give him one until his eyes water.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100036 on: February 25, 2013, 03:27:12 pm »

The part of the dance I'm having the most difficulty with is intensifying my ennui on command.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100037 on: February 25, 2013, 03:29:52 pm »

The part of the dance I'm having the most difficulty with is intensifying my ennui on command.
As long as it isn't detrimental to Blunderbuss, I'm okay with it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100038 on: February 25, 2013, 03:57:29 pm »

Nice dream from the afternoon nap, though the part where the werewolf started dry humping the back of some dude's chair in an attempt to convince 'im to take a certain class line was a bit out there. The magic-y bits that came after to get rid of th'wolf and make his buddies bugger off was pretty awesome, though.

I will say, I'm now convinced I would be goddamn incredible at making game demos, or at least choosing where they end. Bloody thing doesn't even exist and I want to buy it just to see what happened next. And get access to classes and whatnot. Ended at a perfect transition point, where things are awesome, had been awesome up to that moment, and are pointing towards about to become much more awesome. Good stuff. Shame I've already forgotten most of it, 'cept the bits above.

Also woke up with bits of Zyko's Just Like You playing back in my head, which was nice. Now for breakfast!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100039 on: February 25, 2013, 04:14:10 pm »

I had a dream entirely about crushing various insects in various locking mechanisms. And then a bunch of chameloeon-y lizards started picking the locks with their bizarrely long tongues and yeah.
My mind is full of bug-splatter.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100041 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:49 pm »

I had a dream entirely about crushing various insects in various locking mechanisms. And then a bunch of chameloeon-y lizards started picking the locks with their bizarrely long tongues and yeah.
My mind is full of bug-splatter.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100042 on: February 25, 2013, 06:00:25 pm »

How do we feel about Uplink?  I'm thinking about buying it and some other stuff here.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100043 on: February 25, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »

How do we feel about Uplink?  I'm thinking about buying it and some other stuff here.
Buy it. Uplink is probably one of the most fun and immersive games that exists. Introversion are pretty much the best at making games that are sort of believable, in a Hollywood way, that you could actually be doing those things.
Apart from Prison Architect. That's way different.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100044 on: February 25, 2013, 06:17:27 pm »

Uplink is great fun if you ever wanted to hack hollywood style like in most movies. Though it tends to run down on content fast if you're at all efficient at it.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100045 on: February 25, 2013, 06:18:18 pm »

I played it for 7 hours before it got a bit repetitive. Would probably have been ~25 hours if I wasn't so bad at this game.

It definitely is awesome though.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100046 on: February 25, 2013, 06:25:34 pm »

Okay, cool.  Any opinions on the other things?  I'm caught between buying it now (+stuff) or hoping to catch a steam sale later.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100047 on: February 25, 2013, 06:31:27 pm »

Hearts of Iron III is good. I personally do not like it as it is a bit too focused on logistics and numbers instead of decapitations, but it's a Paradox game so it's good quality, if you're into the game style. Although I do vaguely remember some HoI game being a disappointment according to the forums.

What is it doing in an Indie collection :P?

Do not know any of the others.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100048 on: February 25, 2013, 06:32:28 pm »

Oh what. 7.62mm is in there?

I'd say the pack is worth it just for that as a Jagged alliance/Silent storm fan. Though where the other games are concerned I remember hearing the king Arthur series was a bit of a flop. I haven't played Galciv but I've been personally interested in them at least. HoiIII is a paradox strategy game and well those are... Well Paradox strategy games, which are almost a genre to themselves now so yeah. I don't know the rest of the games in that pack though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100049 on: February 25, 2013, 06:34:40 pm »

If the keys are individual I will have an Uplink spare key which you could get.  Getting HoI III four less than 5 euros and getting a bunch of other games with it is an offer I cannot refuse....
Pages: 1 ... 6668 6669 [6670] 6671 6672 ... 13310