Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6689 6690 [6691] 6692 6693 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14379384 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100350 on: March 02, 2013, 10:39:42 am »

Some things are more interesting than orgies, really.

I mean... not much. But when you've got dream-power backing you up, the not much becomes achievable. Also, if the conversation line continues, probably need to direct to something more appropriate. Using dragons as bass guitar while straddling the clouds or something.

I usually just fly around, its a very free feeling. Though i changed my style of flying. I am used to like soar around, in a gliding fashion, then hovering by tightening my anti-gravity thigh muscles(makes no sense i know, but thats how it works for me) instead, i dart through the air like dolphins swim through the water, using their tailfin.

Sad that i didnt try out my telekinesis
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100351 on: March 02, 2013, 10:49:44 am »

Submitted my first print to DA :D

Hopefully someone finds it good enough to warrant spending half a buck on it :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100352 on: March 02, 2013, 10:50:35 am »

The dreams I like most are the ones that seem to have cinematography xD
There's a plot, an antagonist, protagonist, awesome panning shots, thrill xD Also every single one of them are interrupted just before the ending...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100353 on: March 02, 2013, 10:52:03 am »

All of my dreams are the same. Random charachters from things I know, People I've seen, a amalgamated plot. I very rarely remember them. They do seem to have a meaning though, when I do.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100354 on: March 02, 2013, 11:36:10 am »

The dreams I like most are the ones that seem to have cinematography xD
There's a plot, an antagonist, protagonist, awesome panning shots, thrill xD Also every single one of them are interrupted just before the ending...

I've had a lot of cinematic dreams like this too. I even had a dream musical once, with rhyming (albeit 25% nonsense), lyrics. The orchestration was pretty solid too.

And waking me can't write songs for beans. :I

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100355 on: March 02, 2013, 12:42:49 pm »

Well, I used all of my savings—mainly unused birthday money, sulnal money, and excess allowance—to purchase a violin. :D
A two thousand dollar's equivalent in Korean won. The downpayment alone costs more than my old violin >_> It'll take a month for it to be varnished and fitted. Can't wait :D I had a picture lying around somewhere... here.
Violiiiin~

On a more sad note, I have to go to thedentist three times until then. Once for extraction of two more teeeth for a total of four premolars out, then braces upper, then braces lower. :<
Also school starts Monday.

But violin.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100356 on: March 02, 2013, 01:20:18 pm »

I'm making candied bacon. It's going to be delicious.

edit: I have obtained candied charcoal. If you need me, I'll be over in the rage thread.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:34:08 pm by penguinofhonor »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100357 on: March 02, 2013, 01:45:55 pm »

Saw a group of Boy Scouts shouting at passing traffic advertising a Chinese auction for the church nearby.

Their effort was cute, although, I'd rather buy American.

edit: I have obtained candied charcoal. If you need me, I'll be over in the rage thread.
I fail to see the problem here.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100358 on: March 02, 2013, 02:54:40 pm »

and happy birthday to me for now being legally able to get drunk
Happy birthday, dude-guy. Best of luck with the drinking an all that.

Anyways, this podcast is my happy.
It's kinda brilliant.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #100359 on: March 02, 2013, 03:02:41 pm »

Playing Minecraft, just got a mining well, so I had it set up mining away, then it hit bedrock. I got ready to pack it up, hopped on top of it and mined it out so I could catch it. I have just larned that BC Mining wells now remove their mining pipes when done, and my game is paused with me floating about a block above bedrock about to be reduced to a pancake.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:04:52 pm by The Darkling Wolf »
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100360 on: March 02, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »

Found something ineffable on Imgur.

Shoes...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100361 on: March 02, 2013, 03:23:38 pm »

Found something ineffable on Imgur.

Was this meant for the WTF thread?
Because that image seems rather... nonsensical. There's no real context for it to make sense in.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100362 on: March 02, 2013, 03:25:16 pm »

It made me very happy.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 6689 6690 [6691] 6692 6693 ... 13310