Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6690 6691 [6692] 6693 6694 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14377149 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100365 on: March 02, 2013, 03:47:38 pm »

I don't normally like to laugh at other people's stupidity / misfortune, but some of those were really testing.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100366 on: March 02, 2013, 03:50:28 pm »

I kind of felt bad for fedora dude, but the shirtless sword guy was rad as hell.
Shoes...

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #100367 on: March 02, 2013, 03:52:32 pm »

I kind of felt bad for fedora dude, but the shirtless sword guy was rad as hell.

In all honesty, if I didn't have to keep a decent profile of myself I'd probably have a few similar pictures of myself (mainly for the ridiculous factor. XD)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100370 on: March 02, 2013, 04:37:58 pm »

I'm really excited about google glasses. Will probably buy one when it comes out.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100371 on: March 02, 2013, 05:01:33 pm »

Fedora dude is EXACTLY who I'm worried that people see me as. ._.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100372 on: March 02, 2013, 05:13:00 pm »

Nah. This is how I see you:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100373 on: March 02, 2013, 05:20:46 pm »

http://i.imgur.com/3kTuoIV.png
There are no words in the English language that can express my reaction to this image. It is like a bizarre synthesis of anger, disgust, and morbid amusement.

I'm having a hard time even believing this is real. It's too perfectly crafted as to cause a reaction. He's even from Portland.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #100374 on: March 02, 2013, 05:21:18 pm »

I made back the money I spent on a children's card game today, and then some, due to a fortuitious mythic rare. And there was a foil card with which I was able to distract my 9 month old niece, before she started trying to eat it and I had to intervene lest she discover paper cuts. Naturally, the shiny bit was the least interesting part to her.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100375 on: March 02, 2013, 05:32:16 pm »

Nah. This is how I see you:
I don't think that's much better.

Anyway, I meant in person.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100376 on: March 02, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »

I actually googled for 'gay Patrick star' to get that image :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100377 on: March 02, 2013, 05:43:28 pm »

All I got from googling that is Neil Patrick Harris, "real life" Patrick Star, and spanish image macros.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100378 on: March 02, 2013, 05:44:39 pm »

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hr4u4a3M1ql2603o1_250.gif

I know it's terrible, but just ... what.
Cross posting on Dutchling's advice.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100379 on: March 02, 2013, 06:01:40 pm »

Just found Skyrim for $25, and I'm going to see Coriolanus tonight. It has been a good day.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6690 6691 [6692] 6693 6694 ... 13310