Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6937 6938 [6939] 6940 6941 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14601570 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #104070 on: April 22, 2013, 02:38:37 am »

...or so I've heard. It's not like I read it or anything.

<_<

>_>

No worries, if there is anything vaugely resembling a love story out there, it will always be better than Twilight.
It's a fact, look it up.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104071 on: April 22, 2013, 02:43:35 am »

Beating a dead horse here, but Twilight Fan Fiction is a better love story than Twilight.

<_<

>_>
Nope, it is actually worse than twilight. Words you don't often hear, but seriously...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #104072 on: April 22, 2013, 02:45:29 am »

<_<

>_>

No worries, if there is anything vaugely resembling a love story out there, it will always be better than Twilight.
It's a fact, look it up.
The real question is if the love story The Host by Stephanie Meyer is better than Twilight or if they're equally bad.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104073 on: April 22, 2013, 02:46:57 am »

<_<

>_>

It's a fact, look it up.
The real question is if the love story The Host by Stephanie Meyer is better than Twilight or if they're equally bad.
Then both will cancel eachother out.
Resulting in a single half-decent love story.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:22:51 am by Ultimuh »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104074 on: April 22, 2013, 05:55:55 am »

It took me a new parameter set, 8 hours, and about 15k maps but I finally got a map Im stoked about . . . several towers and tombs, a few of goblin make, a good war history, and a rather congruent map with a fair progression.  Why waste the monster drinks on term papers? ::)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104075 on: April 22, 2013, 08:19:19 am »

I got up 2 hours early today to prep my notes and cards for my final speech in speech class today.  Felt underprepared as I always do, but I figured that was as good as it was going to get.

Robot Phone Call: "Hello this is the Daytona State College speech department [teacher] will not be able to attend class today, so please continue working on your final ceremonial speeches which will now be due Wednesday.  Again this is..."

O_O
\o/ WOOOOO!!!
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #104076 on: April 22, 2013, 08:35:04 am »

I got up 2 hours early today to prep my notes and cards for my final speech in speech class today.  Felt underprepared as I always do, but I figured that was as good as it was going to get.

Robot Phone Call: "Hello this is the Daytona State College speech department [teacher] will not be able to attend class today, so please continue working on your final ceremonial speeches which will now be due Wednesday.  Again this is..."

O_O
\o/ WOOOOO!!!
More time to prepare for a speech = more time to stress over giving the speech.  :P

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #104077 on: April 22, 2013, 09:57:34 am »

I met the girl with whom I've been not so secretly in love with for years, she's still single. Unfortunatedly her Cv is likely to get ignored :(.

Damn, I'd burn the world if she asked me to.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #104078 on: April 22, 2013, 10:09:58 am »

HOLY SHIT IRON MAN 3 IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT THIS WEEK OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT HOLY CRAP IT'S OUT THIS WEEK!!!!!!

Ahem, yes, I thought it would be delayed here atleast until mid May so this is one freaking good surprise. Granted I can only see it in 3d but I really don't give a damn, going to do it, headaches be damned, Iron Man is too damn awesome to miss.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104079 on: April 22, 2013, 10:12:18 am »

HOLY SHIT IRON MAN 3 IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT THIS WEEK OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT HOLY CRAP IT'S OUT THIS WEEK!!!!!!

Ahem, yes, I thought it would be delayed here atleast until mid May so this is one freaking good surprise. Granted I can only see it in 3d but I really don't give a damn, going to do it, headaches be damned, Iron Man is too damn awesome to miss.

YES. It's going to be awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104080 on: April 22, 2013, 10:29:04 am »

Wait, it's coming out?!  Dude, I might have something to actually look forward to!  Time to organize a viewing party!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104081 on: April 22, 2013, 10:53:55 am »

Alright, for all the people that were kind and nice to me for my endless whining in the sad thread, I'm going to have to render it all retroactively obsolete.

Through some miracle, a true miracle, I managed to text Deli Girl again, got a reply and a date going at the very last second. I met up at her place to watch some movies, and holy shit does this wind up just being just the greatest night. Within minutes we're laughing and joking with eachother, we're just talking and getting to know eachother. We wind up cuddling on the couch, and by the time I'm ready to leave, she keeps me held at the door for maybe a solid five minutes and we're just kissing and holding eachother like we've been doing this forever.

I never in a million years woulda thought things would turn out that good. I just don't know how luck like this exists, and if not luck, I wouldn't think I'd have this ability hidden inside of me for all this time.

So yeah, happy.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #104082 on: April 22, 2013, 11:11:57 am »

WOOHOO JOSHUA MAN YOU GO BRODUDE!!!!!

Ahem, yes, anyways, really glad it worked out great for you man :)

My second happy of the day is that the piece I'm working on for a friend is coming along very nicely, much better and easier than I expected :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6937 6938 [6939] 6940 6941 ... 13312