Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7189 7190 [7191] 7192 7193 ... 13308

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14321560 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #107850 on: June 20, 2013, 03:40:56 am »

I just read that Cage the Elephant has finished recording their third album.

This is wonderful. Last night I noticed that The National has a 2013 album out now, and now it looks like their third album's coming out this year too.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #107851 on: June 20, 2013, 04:00:51 am »

Managed to borrow The Fault In Our Stars from a friend :D

Now I'm reading six books at the same time ;_;

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #107852 on: June 20, 2013, 05:54:47 am »

There's nothing like a refreshing shower at 11:00 o'clock at night because you have no schedule ever.

Give me your lack of schedule.
I went to sleep at 8:00 o'clock and woke up at 10:00. Yesterday i went to sleep at 2:00 A.M. and woke up at 2:00 P.M. If i don't have actual work to do then i will sleep and wake up practically at random.
My schedule is so bad, I'm only just about to go to sleep. At six in the morning.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #107853 on: June 20, 2013, 07:37:00 am »

James Franklin "Jamie" Hyneman (born September 25, 1956) is an American special effects expert and the co-host of the television series MythBusters. He is also the owner of M5 Industries, the special effects workshop where MythBusters is filmed. He is known among Robot Wars devotees for his robot entry, Blendo, which, for a time, was deemed too dangerous for entry in the competition.
Blendo Blending Rodriguez
He was the guy that made Blendo?! I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.
"Oh hey, we're sorry, your robot is too awesome so it can't be in the tournament"
"That's okay I'll get my own tv show"

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #107854 on: June 20, 2013, 07:37:37 am »

Paradox dev referring to part of the forumites as 'history Nazis' made me happy :v

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107855 on: June 20, 2013, 03:55:37 pm »

This is wonderful. Last night I noticed that The National has a 2013 album out now, and now it looks like their third album's coming out this year too.

I love CtE, but the one live performance I've seen from them was not good. I think Matt was on some kind of substance because he was getting half of the words wrong and mumbling the rest.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #107856 on: June 20, 2013, 04:10:18 pm »

I love CtE, but the one live performance I've seen from them was not good. I think Matt was on some kind of substance because he was getting half of the words wrong and mumbling the rest.
The guy looks like he ODs on amphetamines

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107857 on: June 20, 2013, 04:45:45 pm »

I think he's going for the whole Kurt Cobain thing. Which would explain why he's unintelligible during live shows.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107858 on: June 20, 2013, 04:55:07 pm »

I did it. I got all of the non-DLC achievements on Skyrim for Xbox 360. This is the first game I've ever gotten all 1000 gamerscore on. And, I got it only 2 weeks ago.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #107859 on: June 20, 2013, 04:59:16 pm »

"Remember Me" is quite a decent movie/game. Not bad at all, for a consoleport.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107860 on: June 20, 2013, 05:03:01 pm »

"Remember Me" is quite a decent movie/game. Not bad at all, for a consoleport.
I haven't played it because it fell short of what I imagined it to be from the (admittedly small amount of) stuff I read about it. I thought it'd be a big puzzle game centred around the memory rewriting. Instead it was a linear beat-em-up.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #107861 on: June 20, 2013, 05:21:14 pm »

Can imagine the letdown, then. It is a linear beat em up, but with some added "minigames" and puzzles that make it better, and a decent story/acting.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107862 on: June 20, 2013, 05:23:27 pm »

It's still a game I highly recommend supporting, just because of what it went through. I think if this game does well, sales-wise, publishers might think twice about not supporting games with (realistic) female protagonists.

Seriously, even if you never play it, buy it. Consider it like donating $60 to a good cause.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #107863 on: June 20, 2013, 05:27:21 pm »

Police Officer did his job well, constitutionally even.... Drat.

After a while, agents of mortal enemies sort of slip into an uneasy relationship with one another while seeking the other's destruction, like a Russian and an American Spy (or whatever counterpart) sitting on a park bench.... The ducks come for the bread. The connoisseur ducks prefer the bread from the Romanian diplomats, particularly, and the Crumpets from the Brits.

Prosecution: "So yeah, you think you wanna file a motion to suppress? Might piss off the judge on this one?"
Me: "Moreso than usual? Just because the motion might not be construed as baseless?"
Pros: "Might NOT be construed as baseless...?"
Me: "It might be, it might not be. I didn't mention the chances of either.... What? It's technically possible.... :)"
Pros: "Well we kinda found the heroin, sooooooooo. I mean I don't wanna rain on your picnic."
Me: "The umbrella is never big enough and the ants are bastards, right line of bastards I say...."
Pros: "Yeah, if she's too stupid to take the deal where you get it from felony to misdemeanor and rehab -- Shame really, I didn't think you'd manage (to get) that (deal offer) out of this one--then...."
Me: "Then she's invited to the picnic hosted by the gray bar hotel? Stripped attire required?"
Pros: "Unless you win at trial...."
Me: "Hell or Glory? Nothing in between then?"
Pros: "Well, I don't know how you put up with them. Personally, I cope by jailin' 'em."
Me: "Really [name] you're doing it all wrong. If you really wanted to punish these people you'd sentence them to a day as me, or if you were lenient, just listening to their own excuses on tape forever."
Pros: "Sounds excruciating."
Me: "The taped, repeating excuses?"
Pros: "Being you...."
Me: "You've no idea."
Pros: [snicker] "I don't want to drive them to overdose.... She really called you that? Damn.... That's... that's really ungrateful and disrespectful against you.... Let's continue this and give the little shit one more chance to be something besides stupid."
Me: Crap, I've gotta come back here if we reschedule this? Don't look so sad; it's not forever and it means you get to toss me out again when we're done.
Pros: "Can't do it that Thursday, Fourth of July, and also we're closed."
Me: "Who cares about closed, hot dogs and fireworks, eyes on the prize man.... Sparklers I say.... Sparklers!"
Pros: "One day you'll stop talking so much for these bastards and so well and my job will be infinitely easier."
Me: "Talking so much for these bastards? I never talk so much. You sit right there, so I can tell you all about how I never talk so much...."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am going to miss that prosecutor when he retires.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:32:31 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107864 on: June 20, 2013, 05:45:07 pm »

We've been over this, Truean is a grizzled film noir detective lawyer. Or at least a writer of same.

'Course, I never could understand those old books.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7189 7190 [7191] 7192 7193 ... 13308