Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7413 7414 [7415] 7416 7417 ... 12890

Author Topic: [FBK]🍔 BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA 🍔(Happy thread)  (Read 8779296 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111210 on: August 22, 2013, 06:50:18 pm »

Hey guys, do you know any videos that make you happy? I need a happy video right now.
Or calming. Calming works too.

Still worth a smile, and I love the meter.

This post made me happy today. Went on my MP3 player and everything.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111211 on: August 22, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »

I now have a Ka-Bar fighting knife, and a German WWII trench knife with bayonet attachment. I killed a tree with it and I feel like a badass. Also got 2 rubber knives for knife fighting.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #111212 on: August 22, 2013, 07:53:04 pm »

I read that as Bear Fighting Knife at first.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111213 on: August 22, 2013, 07:54:43 pm »

I read that as Bear Fighting Knife at first.
What Scelly does with his knife is his business.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111214 on: August 22, 2013, 08:05:58 pm »

On Yahtzee's recommendation, I bought Papers Please on a whim. Wow this is a seriously interesting game. The mechanics of the game are really simple, just a matter of spotting the difference really, but everything in the game has such GRAVITY that it's hard to not remain intrigued.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to support your freeloading family right at the start though, you start with so little money, earn it so slowly, the fact that food is SO UNGODLY EXPENSIVE, and they do nothing to support themselves, I'm just not sure how you're expected to keep them alive unless you do some SERIOUS HARDCORE FAST border checking.

Least I was able to keep my faceless, nameless Wife alive for my second playthrough...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #111215 on: August 22, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »

In the demo, alpha, w.e. it was, I was, on a bad day, losing $5, and netting up to 55 on a good day.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #111216 on: August 22, 2013, 08:16:14 pm »

Least I was able to keep my faceless, nameless Wife alive for my second playthrough...
Generally if you keep playing, you tend to get better at it. On my third playthrough of the demo, I was making plenty of cash to keep my family way above water. Also, a good way to make your family members less generic would be to imagine actual family members you have in their place. Of course, if you do badly enough, this will get horribly depressing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • no longer relevant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111217 on: August 22, 2013, 08:22:34 pm »

I can't stand looking at this avatar, but it's the price I pay for a good one.
i don't do anything around here anymore

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #111218 on: August 22, 2013, 08:28:32 pm »

... art style almost looks like it's from one of the older Zelda... things.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #111219 on: August 22, 2013, 08:30:29 pm »

I team of highly trained monkeys was sent to me to help me with my computer today.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111220 on: August 22, 2013, 08:39:59 pm »

I can't stand looking at this avatar, but it's the price I pay for a good one.
Have you considered the possibility of sticking with just one avatar?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • woomy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111221 on: August 22, 2013, 09:01:32 pm »

My new computer's parts arrived today. The case alone weighs over 30 pounds and has 3x230mm fans + 1x140mm fan. Over 4500 in^3. No wonder this case was called "Thor." Now to fill its innards. :3

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #111222 on: August 22, 2013, 09:17:51 pm »

Heh, I've got one of those old towers that look like it's supposed to be running Windows 98 or something. Thing's huge and that lovely office off-white color. Because it's huge, I stuffed my ATX motherboard and all my bits into it and it just feels so silly to be running Planetside 2 and things out of it. I mean, the port in the back for the PSU doesn't even fit the standard box. The sizing is all wrong. Oooold!

In happier news, day one of camp is done. The color guard have more or less welcomed me into their ranks, and despite some frustrations and fatigue, by the end of the day, several of them were surprised I that I had no prior experience with the craft.

It's hard work. It's a touch awkward being the only guy among 25 women. I broke my watch today. I'm enjoying myself despite all these things, though! It feels good to be dumping that kind of time and effort into something and learning a new craft.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111223 on: August 22, 2013, 09:20:43 pm »

In the demo, alpha, w.e. it was, I was, on a bad day, losing $5, and netting up to 55 on a good day.

I'm not sure how different the demo is from the full game, but that kind of productivity is mind boggling. I can't imagine a person doing it unless they had precognizance and were able to stamp each person coming in without even looking at the details.

I mean, can you tell me how hard the demo was? In the early missions where I can speed through the people since there are minimal details to worry about, I made about 60 credits, and fully feeding and heating the home and paying rent eats 50 of that, so I only take 10 in profit.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111224 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:04 pm »

-snip-
In happier news, day one of camp is done. The color guard have more or less welcomed me into their ranks, and despite some frustrations and fatigue, by the end of the day, several of them were surprised I that I had no prior experience with the craft.

It's hard work. It's a touch awkward being the only guy among 25 women. I broke my watch today. I'm enjoying myself despite all these things, though! It feels good to be dumping that kind of time and effort into something and learning a new craft.
Heh. The awkwardness is probably the biggest reason I didn't take a dancing class back in high school. Showed up the first day, only guy among 20+ girls. Being a near-total introvert didn't help. Sometimes I wonder how things might have been different if I stuck with it...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7413 7414 [7415] 7416 7417 ... 12890