Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7577 7578 [7579] 7580 7581 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374069 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #113670 on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:03 pm »

So, my graphic design teacher was talking and in passing mentioned how he does something "for his comics". Now, thinking to myself about how any small indie comic these days must be a webcomic, I do a small amount of Internet stalking, and find a web site registered to the same name in the same town, and start looking around.

This guy has some amazing stuff, and I wouldn't expect it at all. Looking/speaking to him I'd think he would only do like, newspapers (He's a tiny bit old. Or maybe not, I'm terrible with ages.) But then I go to this site and there are girls in underwear in love with a robot and it's beautiful. I'm probably not going to bring it up because it'd be slightly awkward but I'm never being lazy in that class again.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #113671 on: September 28, 2013, 09:20:07 pm »

So, my graphic design teacher was talking and in passing mentioned how he does something "for his comics". Now, thinking to myself about how any small indie comic these days must be a webcomic, I do a small amount of Internet stalking, and find a web site registered to the same name in the same town, and start looking around.

This guy has some amazing stuff, and I wouldn't expect it at all. Looking/speaking to him I'd think he would only do like, newspapers (He's a tiny bit old. Or maybe not, I'm terrible with ages.) But then I go to this site and there are girls in underwear in love with a robot and it's beautiful. I'm probably not going to bring it up because it'd be slightly awkward but I'm never being lazy in that class again.
Link, unless NSFW, in which case name?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113672 on: September 28, 2013, 09:22:23 pm »

You can't say something like that and not link it. :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #113673 on: September 28, 2013, 09:37:06 pm »

My uncle and his band are playing bluegrass music in the living room. My uncle and his twin sing the choruses. This pleases me.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113674 on: September 28, 2013, 09:42:08 pm »

Yeah, consider my curiosity piqued.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #113675 on: September 28, 2013, 09:56:57 pm »

Yeah, consider my curiosity piqued.

You have created a high demand for underwear girls and robot love.  You must appease the unsettled masses.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113676 on: September 28, 2013, 10:13:21 pm »

Guuuh. See, I'd link it, but then it'd be super identifying and finding information directly on me would take about four typed words and three clicks. I need to not put my name in my username D:
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113677 on: September 28, 2013, 10:18:37 pm »

Ah. Well, thanks anyway.
Sig! Onol

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113678 on: September 28, 2013, 10:22:58 pm »

Can you give us a hint?
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #113679 on: September 28, 2013, 10:33:05 pm »

... the hint was negligee on robots, I do believe.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113680 on: September 28, 2013, 10:33:56 pm »

Quinnr, I don't give a rat's arse who you are, I just want to read the old dude's comic about a robot with a harem of girls in underwear. PM me, please. :3

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #113681 on: September 28, 2013, 10:40:55 pm »

Meh... my meatspace identity would not be hard at all to track down just by association with my screen name.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113682 on: September 28, 2013, 10:45:08 pm »

My username could only be traced to me through a series of long-defunct Spore accounts.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113683 on: September 28, 2013, 11:13:04 pm »

Meh... my meatspace identity would not be hard at all to track down just by association with my screen name.

I've outright said my own name and such on here before, so all you'd have to do is troll my posts for awhile. Also, people have FACEBOOKS. They literally pool all their most personal shit on the internet. Us knowing your name isn't going to suddenly let us steal your identity or some crap. :P I mean, we could, but if we were going to, we wouldn't be trolling Bay12 for people to do it to. We'd be trolling Facebook and Twitter and shit.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113684 on: September 28, 2013, 11:22:37 pm »

What, you're saying that we aren't interesting people worth impersonating?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 7577 7578 [7579] 7580 7581 ... 13310