Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7903 7904 [7905] 7906 7907 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14384426 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118561 on: December 26, 2013, 11:56:48 am »

I has a smartphone <3

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118562 on: December 26, 2013, 12:11:52 pm »

Also, I remembered You At Final Boss the other day. I was there for one of the very first posts, up until the minimalist RTD about killing a lich became a massively, insanely complicated over bloated monstrosity with a gorram OOC thread. An OOC thread. FOR A MINIMALIST RTD.
That sounds amazing. I need links.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #118563 on: December 26, 2013, 12:16:53 pm »

Everyone arguing about nukes did not see the point of the movie, giant robots punching monsters.
Suspension of disbelief. I will accept that a movie based around giant robots punching giant monsters will have giant robots punching giant monsters, but the moment humans decide that destroying the enemy is not worth sacrificing human lives is the moment where I gather every time-traveling maguffin known to mankind and forcibly drop the entire red army into the rift and invade the aliens with the full might of proletariat rage.
Kaijyuu blue is before.
Soviet red is now.
Yeah, it would have been significantly more sensible than the wall they put there. Also, it would have driven the same message through, and with significant force.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118564 on: December 26, 2013, 12:33:27 pm »

I would personally have liked to see more Mark 1 fighting action, just because the Cherno looked pretty badass.

You're not the only one.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118565 on: December 26, 2013, 12:36:31 pm »

Also, I remembered You At Final Boss the other day. I was there for one of the very first posts, up until the minimalist RTD about killing a lich became a massively, insanely complicated over bloated monstrosity with a gorram OOC thread. An OOC thread. FOR A MINIMALIST RTD.
That sounds amazing. I need links.
YAFB neverforget

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118566 on: December 26, 2013, 12:43:26 pm »

I would personally have liked to see more Mark 1 fighting action, just because the Cherno looked pretty badass.

You're not the only one.
Holy shit this is amazing.

E: Wait what, how was that a double post... That was supposed to be an edit. :/ Sorry.

E2:
These soldiers pretty much fight for you because they think Cherno Alpha is really cool.
This entire RP is based on "Cherno Alpha rocks". All my yes c:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:50:21 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #118567 on: December 26, 2013, 12:44:59 pm »

Another side note, a nuclear reactor can't be taken out by destroying it's cooling reactor. It takes time for such a thing to overheat. The Cherno Alpha was therefore killed by an automatic safety feature, which shut down the reactor and power.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #118568 on: December 26, 2013, 03:51:56 pm »

You're not the only one.

Thank you.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #118569 on: December 26, 2013, 04:11:32 pm »

So I finally went ahead and got Kerbal Space Program.

This game is wicked fun.

I cant help but consider it a spiritual sequel to Dwarf Fortress...
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #118570 on: December 26, 2013, 04:29:49 pm »

I consider it more of a spiritual sister. The community is so similar; spectacular failures are celebrated almost as well as spectacular successes.

Anyway, A Link Between Worlds. It's... perfect. So far, the best Zelda game I've ever played. The controls are just as tight as A Link to the Past's, the game is as nostalgic as it can get and yet everything about it that matters is new... it does everything right.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118571 on: December 26, 2013, 04:44:55 pm »

currently carefully weighing arguments for and against consuming the very delicious chicken soup i spent quite a while working on

the deliciousness is assumed, which is the main argument against actually tasting it. my illusion of its taste might be better than it actually tastes, therefore not eating it might be beneficial to my emotional state

but then not eating it would mean that i would be wasting the materials used in its creation as it will not be anywhere as delicious when cold (and reheating will make it worse than eating it fresh, trust me on this one)

i'm eating it anyway

i actually expected worse holy shit i'm good at soup

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118572 on: December 26, 2013, 06:16:36 pm »

I consider it more of a spiritual sister. The community is so similar; spectacular failures are celebrated almost as well as spectacular successes.

Anyway, A Link Between Worlds. It's... perfect. So far, the best Zelda game I've ever played. The controls are just as tight as A Link to the Past's, the game is as nostalgic as it can get and yet everything about it that matters is new... it does everything right.
I know, right? It's awesome. The puzzles are just so neat.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #118573 on: December 26, 2013, 08:08:29 pm »

Smaug is so cute!
I want one.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #118574 on: December 26, 2013, 08:17:17 pm »

currently carefully weighing arguments for and against consuming the very delicious chicken soup i spent quite a while working on

I read this as "delicious children soup"
Pages: 1 ... 7903 7904 [7905] 7906 7907 ... 13310