Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7904 7905 [7906] 7907 7908 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376502 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118575 on: December 26, 2013, 08:18:21 pm »

currently carefully weighing arguments for and against consuming the very delicious chicken soup i spent quite a while working on

I read this as "delicious children soup"

there are no arguments against consuming delicious children soup

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118576 on: December 26, 2013, 08:19:46 pm »

I would personally have liked to see more Mark 1 fighting action, just because the Cherno looked pretty badass.

You're not the only one.
:D
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118577 on: December 26, 2013, 08:20:43 pm »

Also, I remembered You At Final Boss the other day. I was there for one of the very first posts, up until the minimalist RTD about killing a lich became a massively, insanely complicated over bloated monstrosity with a gorram OOC thread. An OOC thread. FOR A MINIMALIST RTD.
That sounds amazing. I need links.
Here ya go:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113993.0

Derp double post. Sorry.
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118578 on: December 26, 2013, 08:55:34 pm »

A herple derple post.
Sig! Onol

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #118579 on: December 26, 2013, 11:46:51 pm »

I would personally have liked to see more Mark 1 fighting action, just because the Cherno looked pretty badass.

You're not the only one.
Holy shit this is amazing.
Cherno Alpha may never truly die so long as the spirit of the revolution still lives in our hearts, comrade.

So I saw Anchorman 2, and I can safely say that it is the greatest miracle of cinematography to have ever graced a screen. Go see it. Go see it right now.

And then, after the film, I loudly invoked the name of Osiris (in front of a total stranger) to unlock a door, and it worked.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:48:43 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #118580 on: December 26, 2013, 11:48:04 pm »

Jaden Smith. Oh man.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118581 on: December 26, 2013, 11:49:26 pm »

You're not the only one.
Cherno Alpha may never truly die so long as the spirit of the revolution still lives in our hearts, comrade.

So I saw Anchorman 2, and I can safely say that it is the greatest miracle of cinematography to have ever graced a screen. Go see it. Go see it right now.

And then, after the film, I loudly invoked the name of Osiris (in front of a total stranger) to unlock a door, and it worked.
Headcanon.
Sig! Onol

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118582 on: December 27, 2013, 12:43:08 am »

You're not the only one.

Headcanon.
Definite Headcanon.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118583 on: December 27, 2013, 08:50:18 am »

So, the WiiU Mii Maker has an option where you can take a picture of yourself and have it thrown onto a Mii's face.
Needless to say, the only logical thing to do was take a picture so that my nipples were the eyes and my belly button was the mouth.
The result was glorious. I wish I had pictures.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118584 on: December 27, 2013, 09:11:00 am »

So, the WiiU Mii Maker has an option where you can take a picture of yourself and have it thrown onto a Mii's face.
Needless to say, the only logical thing to do was take a picture so that my nipples were the eyes and my belly button was the mouth.

And I'm gloriously happy because you don't.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118585 on: December 27, 2013, 11:45:59 am »

The weather around Christmas. Around 9PMish the night before, about 2 inches of snow was dropped in the span of about half an hour. It was clear, and actually fairly warm before that. It stayed all through Christmas day, and almost completely melted the next day.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118586 on: December 27, 2013, 11:52:24 am »

The weather around Christmas. Around 9PMish the night before, about 2 inches of snow was dropped in the span of about half an hour. It was clear, and actually fairly warm before that. It stayed all through Christmas day, and almost completely melted the next day.
Huh. Where I live, it was below freezing for all of December, then it suddenly had 20°C for Christmas.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #118587 on: December 27, 2013, 11:53:11 am »

Playing Brothers: Tale of two sons with my daughter. It's fun.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #118588 on: December 27, 2013, 12:58:52 pm »

The 3DS has the same one.

It made my face really small. I kept it because it's hilarious.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118589 on: December 27, 2013, 02:05:29 pm »

I made pancakes! Lots...and lots...of pancakes...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 7904 7905 [7906] 7907 7908 ... 13310