Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8063 8064 [8065] 8066 8067 ... 12941

Author Topic: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)  (Read 9092904 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] Dr. Pepper, the one true soda. (happy thread?!)
« Reply #120960 on: February 06, 2014, 07:13:20 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?

When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health.

My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being, and future child-rearing potential

Some brotha's want to play the "hard" role and say that the butt ain't gold but sexual attraction is a key component of longevity in any relationship and I'm sure that if you have a frank conversation with your mate she will understand and do her best to help you both achieve your goals both inside and outside of the bedroom.
Does anyone else read that with the song running and it stops and talks like a normal person for the rest?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120961 on: February 06, 2014, 07:20:26 pm »

So... Rainbow Sochi Winter games google logo... Take that Russia!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #120962 on: February 06, 2014, 07:23:40 pm »

And quoting the olympic charter too. Also in a classy turn ignoring "indigo" because screw indigo. Indigo is Dark Blue. Isaac Asimov agrees.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120963 on: February 06, 2014, 07:31:47 pm »

Also in a classy turn ignoring "indigo" because screw indigo. Indigo is Dark Blue. Isaac Asimov agrees.
I've always disliked indigo, not because of the color, but it's not that freaking distinguished as a color. It's just, like you said, dark blue. Friggin' poser.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #120964 on: February 06, 2014, 07:34:06 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?

When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health.

My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being, and future child-rearing potential

Some brotha's want to play the "hard" role and say that the butt ain't gold but sexual attraction is a key component of longevity in any relationship and I'm sure that if you have a frank conversation with your mate she will understand and do her best to help you both achieve your goals both inside and outside of the bedroom.
Best thing
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #120965 on: February 06, 2014, 07:35:30 pm »

Red velvet hot chocolate. It's like drinking a cake.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #120966 on: February 06, 2014, 07:39:54 pm »

Red velvet hot chocolate. It's like drinking a cake.
Tell me more sir.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #120967 on: February 06, 2014, 07:48:24 pm »

Huuuh. I guess you could start with a red velvet batter base? Then figure out a way to thin it without making it taste horrific. Then add chocolate and boil. Boil and add chocolate. Whatever.

What's the appropriate method for liquefying a cake for consumption, anyway? You'd think something like a milkshake (cakeshake) would be doable, m'just not quite sure how. I mean, they've got slurry stuff that's cake flavored, but those tend to taste unilaterally horrific. What I'm saying: Start with actual cake, work way forward.

Couldn't just blend a baked cake, though, I don't think. Well, you could, but the texture would be atrocious. Would have to start somewhere in the batter phase. Maybe... hrm. Maybe if the cake itself was really thick and creamy instead of fluffy or whatever you could work it, I'unno. Wish I had more experience with baking. Confections in general. Near solid red velvet hot chocolate. Is intriguing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120968 on: February 06, 2014, 07:49:40 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

Best thing
Fact.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #120969 on: February 06, 2014, 07:57:47 pm »

That's wonderful. But non-religious people might not bother reading the whole shirt to get the joke. Of course it's just meant to screw with religious people. But how many of your target audience will understand the chemical joke?

Well I obviously would have to cut it down or get funky with the design and there has to be a picture of a Helium atom on it. I'm pretty sure people will get it.

this happened

oh my dawkins
Why are all the comments deleted

/r/atheism's mods are [le]terally nazis don'tcha know

they won't even allow maymays on there anymore

okay I'm getting too /r/circlejerk here...

Seriously, though, it's because that entire thread was basically an invasion from /r/magicskyfairy. Aalewis originally posting that quote got under -2000 in its time while that got over 2500 because they attached Neil DeGrasse Tyson to it and /r/atheism took the bait like it has never been taken before, which basically proves their point.

Would you mind expanding on this? I feel there is some context here I'm missing but it sounds hilarious.
Love, scriver~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #120970 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:58 pm »

this happened

oh my dawkins
Why are all the comments deleted

/r/atheism's mods are [le]terally nazis don'tcha know

they won't even allow maymays on there anymore

okay I'm getting too /r/circlejerk here...

Seriously, though, it's because that entire thread was basically an invasion from /r/magicskyfairy. Aalewis originally posting that quote got under -2000 in its time while that got over 2500 because they attached Neil DeGrasse Tyson to it and /r/atheism took the bait like it has never been taken before, which basically proves their point.
Can you translate this? It sounds hilarious but I don't know Redditese.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #120971 on: February 06, 2014, 08:06:10 pm »

This is a very well done song, and it has a whole host of extra connotations to me.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #120972 on: February 06, 2014, 08:06:41 pm »

Did somebody say.../r/atheism?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #120973 on: February 06, 2014, 08:22:48 pm »

Hmm... would wraitheism be something like worshiping the Nazgul?

Also it's Curry Day again. By which I mean the day I make the curry, since I eat it all day erry day. A giant bowl of (even better this time) cheeseburger curry and a mug of hot tea make fine accompaniments to unreasonably awesome episodes of anime.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120974 on: February 06, 2014, 08:25:12 pm »

It's more like wratheism - the worship of one's righteous fury.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 8063 8064 [8065] 8066 8067 ... 12941