Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8042 8043 [8044] 8045 8046 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375194 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #120645 on: January 31, 2014, 01:56:35 am »

I didn't realize Alleecat was Alley Cat until I looked closely.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120646 on: January 31, 2014, 02:07:47 am »

Finished reading "Space Pulp." Pretty good comic, but DAMN were there a lot of boobies.

There, fixed that for you.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120647 on: January 31, 2014, 04:06:31 am »

Also for happy:

So I have dual Aus-Brit citizenship.
And I wanted to join the special forces. (Which is a pipe-dream, which is why it's not currently the goal)
But because my dual citizenship is in two commonwealth countries, I actually have good prospects in both armed forces, if I ever decided to leave the colonies and head to the motherland.
So I was looking at a bunch of stuff online and found out that by reputation alone (because governments tend to hold stuff close to their chests), the SAS and SASR (Aus) are the most feared/respected special forces currently serving. And the SASR is the most hardcore of the two.
And a fair bit of that information was given by a (supposedly) ex-US Recon Marine.

So yay patriotism.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:31:01 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #120648 on: January 31, 2014, 04:19:20 am »

Well, it's a "but" for me too : I can't read it at work during lunch pause... or can I ?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #120649 on: January 31, 2014, 04:32:25 am »

Also for happy:

And I wanted to join the special forces. (Which is a pipe-dream, which is why it's not currently the goal)
But because my dual citizenship is in two commonwealth countries, I actually have good prospects in both armed forces, if I ever decided to leave the colonies and head to the motherland.
So I was looking at a bunch of stuff online and found out that by reputation alone (because governments tend to hold stuff close to their chests), the SAS and SASR (Aus) are the most feared/respected special forces currently serving. And the SASR is the most hardcore of the two.
And a fair bit of that information was given by a (supposedly) ex-US Recon Marine.

So yay patriotism.

Remember to pay extra attention to your gorilla warfare training.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120650 on: January 31, 2014, 05:11:28 am »

There are no gorillas in Pacific Asia...

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120651 on: January 31, 2014, 06:58:25 am »

There's a secret gorilla invasion force stationed in Australia, waiting to strike at Indonesia at a moment's notice. Indonesia, in turn, has started handing out AK47's to its native Orang-Utans and training them in counter-insurgency measures.

My money's on Australia, though.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120652 on: January 31, 2014, 07:07:04 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #120653 on: January 31, 2014, 08:33:24 am »

I made a python prototype for brewing potions! :v It's pretty cool.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #120654 on: January 31, 2014, 09:07:04 am »

* Ultimuh highfives Skyrunner.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #120655 on: January 31, 2014, 10:53:15 am »

Also for happy:

So yay patriotism.

Remember to pay extra attention to your gorilla warfare training.

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120656 on: January 31, 2014, 10:56:01 am »

Maybe you'll be able to transfer into the Scottish SAS, Tack.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120657 on: January 31, 2014, 11:30:56 am »

Or the NZ SAS.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #120658 on: January 31, 2014, 11:44:02 am »

Re: GUNINANRUNIN:

At one point or another I was consciously aware that his name meant something (probably the last time we had this discussion), but really I look at the username far too little, and I knew him as "long all caps username that starts with GU".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120659 on: January 31, 2014, 01:39:09 pm »

I am finally leaving the US again, even if it IS only for a couple weeks. Gonna visit Iceland, Scotland, Ireland (and technically England I guess). I will see all the 'lands of Europe except Finland, which had to be cut because of a lack of time off.

I am leaving in just a handful of hours. ^_^

So catch you guys when I come back, I guess!
Pages: 1 ... 8042 8043 [8044] 8045 8046 ... 13310