Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8086 8087 [8088] 8089 8090 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376649 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] Dr. Pepper, the one true soda. (happy thread?!)
« Reply #121305 on: February 06, 2014, 06:13:14 pm »

Yeah she'd be like "I didn't let you do that" and you'd be all like "sure did, baby" and she's immediately thinking "where was <twin name> last night?" Then there's an unrelated misunderstanding which makes her break up with you but then she decides she wants to be with you anyway, and then discovers that she misunderstood, and comes back only to find you're at the airport. She leaps onto the jet and claws through the aluminum shell and locks you in an embrace as you plunge through the clouds together, opening her chute at the last moment.

Wait, sorry, I drifted into action movie territory there.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121306 on: February 06, 2014, 06:33:42 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?

When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health.

My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being, and future child-rearing potential

Some brotha's want to play the "hard" role and say that the butt ain't gold but sexual attraction is a key component of longevity in any relationship and I'm sure that if you have a frank conversation with your mate she will understand and do her best to help you both achieve your goals both inside and outside of the bedroom.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121307 on: February 06, 2014, 06:40:04 pm »

I seem to have missed the whole soda discussion but... what about Moxie? Shame it only seems to exist in a small portion of the East Coast of the US, and I'm in Colorado now and can't get it :(

As for happies... Sometimes I find a video game song that I just don't get sick of. Liking this one right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIMgjDOuew

Best rival theme pokemon has ever had, IMO. Maybe too upbeat for some people, but... pah. I like it! :P

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #121308 on: February 06, 2014, 06:42:37 pm »

The best soda is still carbonized iced tea.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #121309 on: February 06, 2014, 07:13:20 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but is there some evolutionary reason as to why?

When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get vital evolutionary information that acts as a fairly accurate indicator of overall health.

My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so confident of your current well-being, and future child-rearing potential

Some brotha's want to play the "hard" role and say that the butt ain't gold but sexual attraction is a key component of longevity in any relationship and I'm sure that if you have a frank conversation with your mate she will understand and do her best to help you both achieve your goals both inside and outside of the bedroom.
Does anyone else read that with the song running and it stops and talks like a normal person for the rest?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121310 on: February 06, 2014, 07:20:26 pm »

So... Rainbow Sochi Winter games google logo... Take that Russia!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #121311 on: February 06, 2014, 07:23:40 pm »

And quoting the olympic charter too. Also in a classy turn ignoring "indigo" because screw indigo. Indigo is Dark Blue. Isaac Asimov agrees.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121312 on: February 06, 2014, 07:31:47 pm »

Also in a classy turn ignoring "indigo" because screw indigo. Indigo is Dark Blue. Isaac Asimov agrees.
I've always disliked indigo, not because of the color, but it's not that freaking distinguished as a color. It's just, like you said, dark blue. Friggin' poser.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #121313 on: February 06, 2014, 07:34:06 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

Best thing
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #121314 on: February 06, 2014, 07:35:30 pm »

Red velvet hot chocolate. It's like drinking a cake.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121315 on: February 06, 2014, 07:39:54 pm »

Red velvet hot chocolate. It's like drinking a cake.
Tell me more sir.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #121316 on: February 06, 2014, 07:48:24 pm »

Huuuh. I guess you could start with a red velvet batter base? Then figure out a way to thin it without making it taste horrific. Then add chocolate and boil. Boil and add chocolate. Whatever.

What's the appropriate method for liquefying a cake for consumption, anyway? You'd think something like a milkshake (cakeshake) would be doable, m'just not quite sure how. I mean, they've got slurry stuff that's cake flavored, but those tend to taste unilaterally horrific. What I'm saying: Start with actual cake, work way forward.

Couldn't just blend a baked cake, though, I don't think. Well, you could, but the texture would be atrocious. Would have to start somewhere in the batter phase. Maybe... hrm. Maybe if the cake itself was really thick and creamy instead of fluffy or whatever you could work it, I'unno. Wish I had more experience with baking. Confections in general. Near solid red velvet hot chocolate. Is intriguing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121317 on: February 06, 2014, 07:49:40 pm »

From Reddit via VSauce:

Best thing
Fact.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #121318 on: February 06, 2014, 07:57:47 pm »

That's wonderful. But non-religious people might not bother reading the whole shirt to get the joke. Of course it's just meant to screw with religious people. But how many of your target audience will understand the chemical joke?

Well I obviously would have to cut it down or get funky with the design and there has to be a picture of a Helium atom on it. I'm pretty sure people will get it.

this happened

oh my dawkins
Why are all the comments deleted

/r/atheism's mods are [le]terally nazis don'tcha know

they won't even allow maymays on there anymore

okay I'm getting too /r/circlejerk here...

Seriously, though, it's because that entire thread was basically an invasion from /r/magicskyfairy. Aalewis originally posting that quote got under -2000 in its time while that got over 2500 because they attached Neil DeGrasse Tyson to it and /r/atheism took the bait like it has never been taken before, which basically proves their point.

Would you mind expanding on this? I feel there is some context here I'm missing but it sounds hilarious.
Love, scriver~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #121319 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:58 pm »

this happened

oh my dawkins
Why are all the comments deleted

/r/atheism's mods are [le]terally nazis don'tcha know

they won't even allow maymays on there anymore

okay I'm getting too /r/circlejerk here...

Seriously, though, it's because that entire thread was basically an invasion from /r/magicskyfairy. Aalewis originally posting that quote got under -2000 in its time while that got over 2500 because they attached Neil DeGrasse Tyson to it and /r/atheism took the bait like it has never been taken before, which basically proves their point.
Can you translate this? It sounds hilarious but I don't know Redditese.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 8086 8087 [8088] 8089 8090 ... 13310