Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8367 8368 [8369] 8370 8371 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374073 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #125520 on: March 31, 2014, 05:35:59 am »

"We burn the present for the sake of a brighter future and act surprised when all it holds is ash."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #125521 on: March 31, 2014, 06:02:56 am »

So I went to those abandoned airforce bunkers I talked about the other day. Didn't go too much past the entrance because we didn't have a proper light source besides a small bycicle flashlight. Still, what I did see was awesome and terrifying at the same time, awesome, because holy shit this is a very large and cool looking tunnel going far into the depths of the hill and terrifying because I've played enough STALKER to know that scary shit is usually found at the end.

Anways, there's a few photos I took with my crappy cellphone and I'll be returning there in the near future, properly equipped this time to fully explore the damn place :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #125522 on: March 31, 2014, 06:31:40 am »

Maths exam went  really well, let's hope that my grades aren't as terrible as they were last trimester ;-;

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #125523 on: March 31, 2014, 06:54:50 am »

So I went to those abandoned airforce bunkers I talked about the other day. Didn't go too much past the entrance because we didn't have a proper light source besides a small bycicle flashlight. Still, what I did see was awesome and terrifying at the same time, awesome, because holy shit this is a very large and cool looking tunnel going far into the depths of the hill and terrifying because I've played enough STALKER to know that scary shit is usually found at the end.

Anways, there's a few photos I took with my crappy cellphone and I'll be returning there in the near future, properly equipped this time to fully explore the damn place :D

Where the heck is this?... Sounds awesome!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125524 on: March 31, 2014, 07:08:32 am »

Still nice to get sigged again; it's kinda like getting a high-five.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #125525 on: March 31, 2014, 08:27:19 am »

Where the heck is this?... Sounds awesome!

Here.
Or, to put it another way, a 20 minute bike drive south of Mostar, my hometown. (also completely unrelated but Gadaffi went to pilot school here)

Also, some pictures of the entrance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125526 on: March 31, 2014, 09:26:55 am »

An adorable little sugar glider is starting to make a habit of visiting us through the kitchen louvers. :)
He ate part of a banana the first time he showed up, apparently, so now my brother gave him another one in exchange for a bunch of photos. The thing seems weirdly tame, completely unworried by having us stare at it and take photos. Practically took the fruit out of my brother's hand. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125527 on: March 31, 2014, 09:35:43 am »

Why are you not sharing these pics? ;-;

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #125528 on: March 31, 2014, 09:36:57 am »

An adorable little sugar glider is starting to make a habit of visiting us through the kitchen louvers. :)
He ate part of a banana the first time he showed up, apparently, so now my brother gave him another one in exchange for a bunch of photos. The thing seems weirdly tame, completely unworried by having us stare at it and take photos. Practically took the fruit out of my brother's hand. 
Sugar Glider?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #125529 on: March 31, 2014, 09:38:10 am »

Sugar Glider?
Sugar Glider!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125530 on: March 31, 2014, 09:40:55 am »

Don't think he's uploaded 'em yet. I will, don't worry!
Most likely tomorrow, though, since I'm about to sleep.

@Tiruin & Dutchling: Yeah, that- although this one looked to be a bit closer to fully-grown.
Still tiny and cute, though. :)

Edit: It came back again (or perhaps there's more than one) and my brother just handed it a pecan nut. It just held it in its tiny little claws, had a bit more of a nibble of banana, then started crunching down the nut in the most adorable way ever.  :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:43:29 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125531 on: March 31, 2014, 09:50:59 am »

Dayumn that first pic looks like something from the SCP foundation.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125532 on: March 31, 2014, 11:44:32 am »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #125533 on: March 31, 2014, 12:12:47 pm »

Don't think he's uploaded 'em yet. I will, don't worry!
Most likely tomorrow, though, since I'm about to sleep.

@Tiruin & Dutchling: Yeah, that- although this one looked to be a bit closer to fully-grown.
Still tiny and cute, though. :)

Edit: It came back again (or perhaps there's more than one) and my brother just handed it a pecan nut. It just held it in its tiny little claws, had a bit more of a nibble of banana, then started crunching down the nut in the most adorable way ever.  :D

Try a cherry!

If this keeps up and feeding him becomes a regular thing, I can give you a recipe for some super-healthy sugar glider staple food that he'll really like.

Also, mealworms are their favorite thing.  They go insane for them.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #125534 on: March 31, 2014, 12:16:15 pm »

Oh, Spanish class. I love you.

We were doing a paper, where we would be read something in Spanish out loud. We had to answer "si" or "no" based on wether it made sense when translated to English. For example, "My father is my mother" would be no.

One of the statements was "Filipe es un perro", literally meaning "Philip is a dog".

Not everyone knew what it meant, but me and the others who did were avin a giggle, m8.
Pages: 1 ... 8367 8368 [8369] 8370 8371 ... 13310