Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8509 8510 [8511] 8512 8513 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14384581 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #127650 on: April 25, 2014, 03:06:02 pm »

I am currently watching Cabin in the Woods.
It is a great movie. Reminds me of The Stanley Parable a bit.

E:
Spoiler: "On a second thought" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:26:34 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127651 on: April 25, 2014, 03:33:04 pm »

I quite liked it, yes.

The sequel series is crap though (Legend of Korra).
How is it crap? I haven't seen it.

The worst part for me was how unlikable and idiotic the main character was. Possibly because they needed to fit two whole stories into 2 13 episode runs instead of one story into 60 episodes.

The main character basically stupidly ignores all the advice of everyone she knows and loves, fucks over the world, gets saved by ancient spirits, and everyone forgives her and for some reason treats her like a hero. And then she does it again next week.

Also bad romance I guess.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127652 on: April 25, 2014, 03:35:52 pm »

That certainly sounds like compression crap, yeah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127653 on: April 25, 2014, 05:31:18 pm »

Completely by accident, it looks like my final X-Com team is going to be 100% female ._. The medic's getting replaced by someone I grabbed from a mission, who is significantly more useful now that I actually have a reasonable understanding of the skill tree.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #127654 on: April 25, 2014, 05:34:04 pm »

Things have a tendency to work out strangely in X-Com. I have had one, and only one successful male Assault in all of my games.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127655 on: April 25, 2014, 05:40:09 pm »

Completely by accident, it looks like my final X-Com team is going to be 100% female ._. The medic's getting replaced by someone I grabbed from a mission, who is significantly more useful now that I actually have a reasonable understanding of the skill tree.
Do you already have Ride of the Valkyries?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127656 on: April 25, 2014, 05:51:07 pm »

*nod*

Yeah. I also have a psi heavy with Archangel armor.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #127657 on: April 25, 2014, 06:12:32 pm »

So, a few days ago, I bought The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (and a pack of Pokemon cards) from what I like to refer to as my local "geek store". (You know, used games, trading cards, comics, there's a pinball machine, movies, that kind of stuff.) Playing it, I find that it has lived up to its reputation; I always loved the ocean, when storms start up I'm never short of Gilligan's Island references, and the game plays well (not to mention the cool feature of enemies dropping weapons, leading to throwing greatswords at Darknuts Monty Python style). Finally got to the Earth Temple, which I prioritized over the Wind Temple because I hate wind puzzles.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127658 on: April 25, 2014, 06:26:51 pm »

Speaking of Pokémon cards, I bought three packs of XY Pokémon cards a couple months ago and left the third one unopened, because I love opening booster packs and wanted one handy for when the urge struck me again.

I finally got around to opening it, while commenting to my friend that all I really wanted was my rare to be an Yveltal.

Yveltal get.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127659 on: April 25, 2014, 06:29:23 pm »

Lots of clouds today, and just the right amount of rain.
Goodness knows we Californians need rain ^_^
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #127660 on: April 25, 2014, 06:31:29 pm »

*nod*

What X-Com is this?! O_O

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #127661 on: April 25, 2014, 06:33:47 pm »

Sweeeeet.

I got a holofoil Reshiram in a bonus BW pack that came with the Froakie Starter Set.

The thing takes up the entire card, has roses in the background, and it's SHINEH.

I'm going to go pull up Bulbapedia and get a pic.

Back.

Pretty.

On a side note, on the way to the store, I saw a licence plate that started with "DUX".

Ducks.

Which is even funnier, considering the birdlike Rito in LoZ: WW, one of whom particularly resembles a duck.

Spoiler: FOR DA CURIOUS (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127662 on: April 25, 2014, 06:34:16 pm »

*nod*

What X-Com is this?! O_O
its XCOM, the recent one. 'Psi heavy with archangel armor' menas 'Guy with heavy plasma, blaster launcher, limited-flight high-tech armor, psi abilities'.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127663 on: April 25, 2014, 06:38:34 pm »

*nod*

What X-Com is this?! O_O
its XCOM, the recent one. 'Psi heavy with archangel armor' menas 'Guy with heavy plasma, blaster launcher, limited-flight high-tech armor, psi abilities'.
Ride of the Valkyries = achievement, complete a mission with entirely female crew

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #127664 on: April 25, 2014, 06:40:02 pm »

Been once again enjoying dark souls 2 IMMENSELY.

Really it's crazy how much better it feels than the original to me. I still love the first Dark Souls to death (And undeath) of course but it really is very good.

Also soloing The Pursuer after seeing tons of "Try friend" "Phantom or pointless..." messages all over, and hearing my friend cag do it that way was immensely satisfying. Even if he was rather simple after I figured him out.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 8509 8510 [8511] 8512 8513 ... 13310