Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8727 8728 [8729] 8730 8731 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14550520 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [ ヽ(゜Q。)ノ] ONEEESAAAMAAAAAAA (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #130920 on: June 07, 2014, 10:04:13 pm »

Whelp, I officially graduated high school. The ceremony wasn't too bad. I think I had my first ever panic attack when everyone started walking out onto the stage and I suddenly had to go to the bathroom the instant that there was no time to go. For a couple seconds I felt like I was wetting my pants...ahem. That was terrifying to think of. I blame the panic attack. I had severe pains in my abdominal region, probably because my organs were cringing so hard from the thought of walking in front of tons of people who are all watching me aaaah panic---

I didn't, uh, have an accident though. Just had a stomach ache from nerves throughout the ceremony and was constantly nervous that I might lose control of my bladder and embarrass myself. Made it through the whole time though. No issues. Just, y'know, nerves. And awkwardness. I calmed down as the ceremony went on.

Ha, I officially survived high school. Onwards to college.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130921 on: June 07, 2014, 10:12:30 pm »

Reminds me of the time I almost had a panic attack a few days ago, from the thought of "Oh god, what if I have a panic attack!?" The seed was, of all things, the cold air. But after that, it was the whole "Oh god, a panic attack! Quick, panic!"

Aside from the slow and steady breathing to focus on as a way to slow down, I think just the absurdity of a recursive panic attack helped calm me down, too.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #130922 on: June 07, 2014, 10:24:35 pm »

Reminds me of the time I almost had a panic attack a few days ago, from the thought of "Oh god, what if I have a panic attack!?" The seed was, of all things, the cold air. But after that, it was the whole "Oh god, a panic attack! Quick, panic!"

Aside from the slow and steady breathing to focus on as a way to slow down, I think just the absurdity of a recursive panic attack helped calm me down, too.
Recursive panic attacks are definitely a thing though, not really absurd. My mom had bad anxiety that used to be treated with heavy medication, until they suddenly stopped producing it and my mom had to transition to weaker medications and psychological therapy. During that time it was panic attacks all day erry day, and often times she'd wind up worrying over panicking and then the anxiety would get even worse and she'd panic more about how she's panicking and yeah. She got better though.

I dunno really if I actually did have a panic attack or if it was just extreme nerves. All I know is that one minute I was bored and eager for the ceremony to start so I could go into air conditioning again and suddenly the next minute I'm so terrified of the thought of going out in front of all the people and possibly pissing myself that I feel like I could piss myself because I'm terrified of embarrassing myself by pissing myself. It was a right pisser, that was.

I survived though. Whee. Freedom from high school.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #130923 on: June 07, 2014, 10:43:39 pm »

* Objective is totally fine with getting their ass sore if you know what I mean
IS THAT YOUR.....OBJECTIVE?!??!?!?! :P
Dammit
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #130924 on: June 07, 2014, 11:04:16 pm »

Hm, so a Hate Story isn't bad, although I can't help but feel I got the least interesting path this runaround. I'll have to take it for another spin.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130925 on: June 07, 2014, 11:04:37 pm »

Reformatted my computer with only one minor hiccup (foregetting to grab network drivers), which was easily resolved due to an Android tablet and a full size USB slot.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #130926 on: June 07, 2014, 11:08:27 pm »

Oh, and I'm inexplicably hungry so I'm gonna have a big plate of pasta covered in melted cheese and sour cream. That oughtta teach my gut not to mess with me.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130927 on: June 07, 2014, 11:10:21 pm »

Hm, so a Hate Story isn't bad, although I can't help but feel I got the least interesting path this runaround. I'll have to take it for another spin.

Now play Hate Plus! :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130928 on: June 07, 2014, 11:11:07 pm »

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:28:34 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #130929 on: June 07, 2014, 11:13:25 pm »

But yes I have Hate Plus and I will play that as like the very next thing I do once my food is done.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130930 on: June 07, 2014, 11:16:03 pm »

Might as well get started. Takes three real-time days to play (unless you cheat).

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #130931 on: June 07, 2014, 11:16:57 pm »

I found a goddamned pint of real canadian maple syrup. No preservatives, no added anything, just delicious sugary goodness. I've been lusting after this stuff for like two damn years.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130932 on: June 07, 2014, 11:24:37 pm »

I found a goddamned pint of real canadian maple syrup. No preservatives, no added anything, just delicious sugary goodness. I've been lusting after this stuff for like two damn years.

Don't drink it. Some of my friends ended up vomiting pure syrup after drinking a few too many syrup shots. Because chugging syrup shots is actually a thing some people do up here in Canadia. Although not as much as some people think we do.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:27:32 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #130933 on: June 07, 2014, 11:26:44 pm »

What a horrible waste! After the first, how could you even taste it anymore.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130934 on: June 07, 2014, 11:27:14 pm »

Don't drink it. Some of my friends ended up vomiting pure syrup after drinking a few too many syrup shots Because chugging syrup shots is actually a thing some people do up here in Canadia. Although not as much as some people think we do.
Did he turn into Paul Bunyan?

Pages: 1 ... 8727 8728 [8729] 8730 8731 ... 13312