Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9246 9247 [9248] 9249 9250 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14543601 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #138705 on: August 25, 2014, 08:57:35 pm »

Just about ready to toss up a thread for my Bionicle project. Just polishing off combat right now. Probably gonna do some tweaking for PC 'races', then put it up. Maybe an appendix on elements.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #138706 on: August 25, 2014, 09:02:33 pm »

Just about ready to toss up a thread for my Bionicle project. Just polishing off combat right now. Probably gonna do some tweaking for PC 'races', then put it up. Maybe an appendix on elements.
I want.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #138707 on: August 25, 2014, 09:03:36 pm »

I want.
It's FEF, not FEOF

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138708 on: August 25, 2014, 09:06:34 pm »

I want.
I want so bad.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #138709 on: August 25, 2014, 09:09:35 pm »

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138710 on: August 25, 2014, 09:14:18 pm »

I want.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #138711 on: August 25, 2014, 09:23:04 pm »

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138712 on: August 25, 2014, 09:48:51 pm »

Kanohi done. Skills done. Equipment done. Combat done. Elemental appendix done. All that's left is stuff on the qualifications for playing a matoran, toa, or turaga, and I'm good to go.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #138714 on: August 25, 2014, 09:52:41 pm »

I wanna play on a Minecraft server with Dimensional Doors so I can make a city organized with a binary search tree. The ability to house 256 people and have the maximum distance from the entrance of the city from a given person's front door be 9 (log2(256)+1) meters makes me happy.

Also, being able to walk only 20 meters to get to your house with a population of 1,000,000. All you'd have to do is memorize the following sequence:

left, left, right, left, right, right, left, left, right, left, right, left, left, right, right, left, left, right, left, right.

Okay, so maybe not that great, unless a good organizational system can be made (House #865690? Convert that to binary, 1 is left, 0 is right)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #138715 on: August 25, 2014, 10:12:40 pm »

Can you post signs indicating the current value of the room? The real trick will be keeping the tree balanced as you gain residents.

EDIT: Wait that's not as hard as I think. I think. You can just make the current tree the left subtree of a slightly taller tree every time you run out of room.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 10:16:30 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #138716 on: August 26, 2014, 12:03:54 am »

I wanna play on a Minecraft server with Dimensional Doors so I can make a city organized with a binary search tree. The ability to house 256 people and have the maximum distance from the entrance of the city from a given person's front door be 9 (log2(256)+1) meters makes me happy.

Also, being able to walk only 20 meters to get to your house with a population of 1,000,000. All you'd have to do is memorize the following sequence:

left, left, right, left, right, right, left, left, right, left, right, left, left, right, right, left, left, right, left, right.

Okay, so maybe not that great, unless a good organizational system can be made (House #865690? Convert that to binary, 1 is left, 0 is right)
That sounds amazingly overcomplicated. I love it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #138717 on: August 26, 2014, 12:16:06 am »

Hmm. There's the consistent problem with the 0 and 1 binary system is that right is 0; right right is 00 (0); right right right (000) (0); etc. not good

Needs something that allows permutations and compression, heh.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #138718 on: August 26, 2014, 12:22:09 am »

Hmm. There's the consistent problem with the 0 and 1 binary system is that right is 0; right right is 00 (0); right right right (000) (0); etc. not good

Needs something that allows permutations and compression, heh.

well no; everyone has an 8-door address; nobody lives at 0, they live at 00000000,00000001,0000010 etc
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #138719 on: August 26, 2014, 12:55:04 am »

See, that's cumbersome. Also, not even necessarily true; someone can live in simply right-left, for example.
Pages: 1 ... 9246 9247 [9248] 9249 9250 ... 13312