Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9276 9277 [9278] 9279 9280 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374697 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #139155 on: August 29, 2014, 11:48:16 pm »

All these people talking about armok makes me wanna start up Armok 1 again, make pants out of bunny brains and then teleport my leg into a tree.

...While walking with my face.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139156 on: August 29, 2014, 11:50:58 pm »

Easy day! \o/
Delicious food! \o/
Home before midnight! \o/
SURPRISE THREE DAY WEEKEND \O/

Also, I found a Pacific Rim audiobook. Now I can get my Jaeger on anywhere!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #139157 on: August 30, 2014, 12:06:57 am »

Additionally, I may need to get contacts or something, because my glasses almost entirely kill my depth perception (something I've noticed to a lesser extent even without the rift) and because they're just plain awkward. And because of multiple lenses in a row, ends up giving bad image quality. So if you've got glasses for extreme nearsightedness beyond their 'B' lenses in the rift, you may want to look into alternatives if you want to pick up a rift (I suspect stronger or even prescription lenses could be found online with sufficient digging though).
So, after further calibration and testing with various demos, it seems some of this was resolved. On the best demo I've come across, I can actually see a bit of the screendoor effect from the pixels, and blurriness seems much better than other demos. Though quality seems to vary on a case by case basis. One demo I can keep on for quite a long time with little to no ill effects; but some of the others are quite literally nausea inducing to the point of needing to take off the rift. So some of that seems to come down to implementation. May also be a bit of training my brain or some shiz like that; who knows.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #139158 on: August 30, 2014, 12:46:02 am »

There's just something nice and pleasant to utterly wasting this much ammo on this much trash and completely pasting them years and years later.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #139159 on: August 30, 2014, 12:56:10 am »

The hell is that?

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to start filling up the Illustrated Handbook with Elfs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #139160 on: August 30, 2014, 01:04:10 am »

Is the First Mankind a pokemon an elf?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #139161 on: August 30, 2014, 01:11:04 am »

The hell is that?

The first wasteland game. From 1988. Playing it through the modern re-release in anticipation of 19 days, 22 hours and 49 minutes from this post.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #139162 on: August 30, 2014, 01:12:07 am »

The hell is that?
Clearly it is Waste Worms. It says so right on the box. Those worms were tossed out, as they are merely a byproduct from creating Product Worms at the worm factory.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #139163 on: August 30, 2014, 01:14:43 am »

Like, WormsTM worms? Like, the strategy game, WORMS? Those don't sound like safe worms.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139164 on: August 30, 2014, 01:31:54 am »

Is the First Mankind a pokemon an elf?
It's what the rival claims to be.

I AM... I AM A MONSTER
COACH, THE FIRST MANKIND ALL OVER THE WORLD
WHAT DON'T STARE ME ALWAYS
THERE IS NO GYM I THINK YOU GO TO THE BELL TOWER
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. TO DO THIS, I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE. YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Memorized that one.

Other gems:
VOLCANO BAKEMEAT FOR MOTHER
INSERT THE PIN OF XIUCI, SELECT THE HOLY FIGURE, OK?
YEDONG(Slowpoke): STAY AT HOME.
My favorite non-rival one:
(when sending out an elf) GO AWAY
RageCandyBar is called "Angry Bread"; something is said to be delicious and costs $9800, called "Glass"; Somebody tells you a story about a kid who bought a bike, rode it around, and went to hell; There's one or two "I'M BORING"s; an uncle lost his granddaughter, who he states "IS A LASSOCK"; examining the Snorlax blocking Diglett Cave nets you "FLEA DON LOOKS WELL HE'S GAPING"; the 4th Elite 4 (called the "FOUR EMPERORS") member says that the champion, Wangdalu, is "waiting you", which Wangdalu (Du for short) confirms ("I AM WAITING YOU"); the final Team Rocket (called Team Missile Bomb, might I add) executive disbands the team with a hearty "OK YOU WIN. WE DISBAND, THERE BYE";Potions are called Drugs; and, of course, picking up an item gets you something like "TERRY!GREASY BAG F***".

Good times.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139165 on: August 30, 2014, 01:38:11 am »

A sign in the forest warns "DON'T SERVE THE DEVIL", and when your elfs are poisoned they are "killed". It's wonderful.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #139166 on: August 30, 2014, 01:43:11 am »

So I went out, and bought me a CD. Blind Guardians Somewhere Far Beyond. Love it.

Then my brother lent me his Daft Punk CD, and I saved all it's music. So I've got two CD's worth of awesome music.

Oh, and I've decided to play through Classic Tekkit.

This shall be a good day/night/time.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139167 on: August 30, 2014, 02:19:17 am »

A sign in the forest warns "DON'T SERVE THE DEVIL", and when your elfs are poisoned they are "killed". It's wonderful.
Naw man, the devil-warner was an old lady.

Oh, who could forget the overly formal language? 'Autarchy', 'diathesis', all that.

11 items named Pole, the laughing Jigglypuff in the radio tower, Red is a sorcerer, the first two-thirds of the Nido family was "Lidel", the food elfs (Bread, Pea, Rye, Corn, etc.), "She's my grandson", the guy who was pissed at there being the "funny tree", the loss statements (????!!????????X??!?!!??C?!!??!??!!!!????????!????Z), "[elf] takes a pillory"...

Ah, Vietnamese Crystal Meth.
;P

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #139168 on: August 30, 2014, 05:28:13 am »

Just discovered that Steam has finally added a "Hide this game in my library" button to the categories menu. Goodbye horrible bundle games! :))
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #139169 on: August 30, 2014, 06:35:11 am »

I think I'm going to just see if I can just shut off all negative thoughts and become fun and peppy through sheer force of will.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 9276 9277 [9278] 9279 9280 ... 13310