Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9368 9369 [9370] 9371 9372 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14549761 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: [???] What do they kno? Snoooooooooo (Happy thread)
« Reply #140535 on: September 15, 2014, 08:36:09 pm »

Everything is becoming WH40K and geology. I was repeatedly misreading 'butt' as 'butte'
That's a gneiss butte.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #140536 on: September 15, 2014, 08:36:27 pm »

Oh lord, 90s throwback!

Coca cola is reintroducing SURGE soda!
URL or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, is this like a brief promotional thing or is it a more permanent deal because if there's one thing that could get me back into soda it's Surge.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/15/surge-soda-is-back_n_5811556.html

It's literally only available through Amazon.com though

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M2OGS08/?tag=buzz0f-20

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #140537 on: September 15, 2014, 08:36:59 pm »

We're a bunch of dummkopfs, aren't we?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #140538 on: September 15, 2014, 08:38:41 pm »

Traded a 3DS with my brother (temporary), so that he can continue his file on Tales of the Abyss (I've about twice his progress), and I can start the 3DS Fire Emblem game. That's a Happy.

Nobody cared who who I was until I rotated avatars
Well, now, that's not true.
Sure, not many of us did, but some of us did.

Better living through technology.
And that reminds me of one of several revisions this song went through... they eventually settled on the version after this one, though I can hope that a redone mix of this one makes it eventually.
I just downloaded the early release of the finished version of Chicago, which I mentioned in this quote; the song is available to kickstarter backers so far, rest of the world when the whole album is released in December. And the demo is the song after the one in the link.
It's pretty darn amazing. They left in bits and pieces of the Wells Track from which it originated, and really took the best elements of the song and made them better by really cleaning it up and... well, I can't really describe it, but it is awesome.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:08:51 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140539 on: September 15, 2014, 11:44:18 pm »

Pulled off my first last-minute late-night college essay. It's a draft, so the shitty grade I'll probably get doesn't matter as long as I don't procrastinate so much before the final due date.

I listen to music while I work - it's just my thing. Today I got through all of Yeezus, Stadium Arcadium, Ten, Since I Left You, and Nevermind in one sitting. It's hard.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140540 on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:59 am »

this is a fox i uploaded after i put yet another cute girl figurine in my basement

i think it looks really cool it looks just (/__|l l l\\● / /// \|_l~\ \ ●/ ///\ | l_ \   );  ; i have a hunch that is due to the limited sensory perception for these same rays extended between the eye and the plane seen come together very quick (@, &, ●, *, etc.)?­???

a certain subtle pancake penetrating the air and thin and clear objects and they strike against something dense and opaque

where they strike with a point and ricochet for the stars the chinese space program steals the flag of the moon and puts it into their bread basket and rides a motorbike to the house?

hey everyone i have a bunch of objects <◎>w<◎>

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #140541 on: September 16, 2014, 02:18:33 am »

operation Decutify Fox accomplished!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #140542 on: September 16, 2014, 03:48:43 am »

Everything is becoming WH40K and geology. I was repeatedly misreading 'butt' as 'butte'
That's a gneiss butte.
Spoiler: Obligatory xkcd (click to show/hide)
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #140543 on: September 16, 2014, 04:42:30 am »

Had another movie night with Cute Girl (and roommates). We're still buds. Ermagerd, she and I talked for something like ten minutes (maybe more? seemed like more?) about our music preferences after she mentioned her liking Coheed and Cambria and asking if I could play a song. Think it was our first real in-depth "get to know you" conversation that lasted longer than a few minutes.

She likes Coheed and Cambria. Yiiiiiiiss. We pretty much high fived shortly after establishing that yes, that band is kickass.

We both like listening to music and can spend hours just listening to new music. Yiiiiisssss.

We share various taste in music. There was a point where we were just naming bands one after the other while the other replied "yes."

She expressed interest in my musical tastes and suggested I make a list of cool music shit she should check out. Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss. Talking with her about music like that made my night. 'twas awesome. She's awesome. So awesome.

It's so absurdly perfect I want to think she's just playing along with me to be nice. The whole "I like Coheed and Cambria" coincidence seems to imply that isn't the case. Out of all the potential rock bands you could think up as an excuse to say "yeah i like that music", C&C seems way too niche.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140544 on: September 16, 2014, 04:57:09 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #140545 on: September 16, 2014, 04:59:08 am »

Oh, that happens. A (female) friend of mine happened to listen to the same fairly obscure Russian art-rock band. Random coincidences are random.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140546 on: September 16, 2014, 05:04:57 am »

Good thing I can find a handful of people who like listening to the tortured cries of putrid souls as they are torn into infinite pieces by the ever slavering jaws of Hyshallah the Mistress of The Grotesqueries that Lurk in the dead planet of Jyggoth as she feast on the core of their very existence, building her strength for the coming carnage to be unleashed upon the cosmos.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #140547 on: September 16, 2014, 05:05:57 am »

Hyshallah the Mistress of The Grotesqueries that Lurk in the dead planet of Jyggoth

brb, forming prog band, recording this
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #140548 on: September 16, 2014, 10:29:42 am »

The Zoey Quinn article makes me feel so happy. At least at the end.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #140549 on: September 16, 2014, 10:59:28 am »

Ben and Jerry's on sale, cider in the fridge, and power sockets finally fixed. All is good.

EDIT: HOLYSHITGOBLINS
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:01:45 am by sjm9876 »
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 9368 9369 [9370] 9371 9372 ... 13312