Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10285 10286 [10287] 10288 10289 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15009027 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You likely will.

I will be a slight apologist for that site and say that none of that was forcefully taken, but was put out publically by the man himself or were public proceedings governmental-wise.

I will also say that anyone who still tries to bother him is a complete moron.
On that, I agree with you completely. It's obvious Chris isn't... All there, and I'm not referring to his autism, so making fun of him now, when it's so very obvious, is a really shitty thing to do.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Poor guy :/

That should be in the sad thread.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Not really...
I mean, it's really not okay to make fun of him now, or probably even before, but he's not exactly a shining example of morality either. I'd post some examples, but I literally just posted a link to a wiki about him.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Eeem. He's not exactly a paragon of virtue, mate-He peppersprayed someone in a gamestore for no discernible reason.

Anyway, happy: I got new glasses. I look smexier, and it is reportedly hilarious watching me try and adjust to these.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

I'm not saying he's an example of shining virtue.

I'm saying he's a pitiable figure.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

So....this is a guy than 4chan (or trolls of that ilk) tried to break, only to find out he was already broken?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

So....this is a guy than 4chan (or trolls of that ilk) tried to break, only to find out he was already broken?
You know that feeling when you stumble across something which is largely inexplicable and which becomes increasingly horrifying the more you examine it? How you can't help but poke at it to see what new terrible things will result? I imagine it was something like that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Also, you know how people say not to feed the trolls? That attention is all they want?

What you see there is the logical conclusion of someone who doesn't follow that advice.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

Just saw Aurora Borealis for the first time in my life.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page

Just saw Aurora Borealis for the first time in my life.
Oh man i am so jelly right now, Aurora Borealis can be so fucking pretty. I remember back when i was like 5 or 6 years old, i saw an absolutely spectacular specimen that basically made half the sky light up in LSD-tier colours. I have never seen anything like that ever since. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

House of Cards (the Netflix version) is a good show, if you hate happy shows, about the world's most incompetent politician, and I need to spend less of my time watching it.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Voice of steel does look interesting.

Though I feel that I may need to shout commands in a russian accent at the robot.

This is not a bad thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:13:30 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 10285 10286 [10287] 10288 10289 ... 13316