Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10291 10292 [10293] 10294 10295 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373616 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Looked through some old pictures of myself and the family. On the one hand, I wish I could grow my hair again. On the other, it was cool looking through all the stuff from forever ago.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

WOOOO, back on a connection where I can be spaceninja murderhobo TENNO SKOOOOOOM with other people!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
...What game?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I am very very pleased with myself. Apparently porting Steam to mac from windows created a shell that lets me run windows games natively in the steam shell. So for the most part I can run any game on steam on my mac now. I think. Couple lil glitches in graphics for a few games and skyrim specifically doesn't wanna launch (prolly due to a coding error on my part), but I will figure it out~

No idea if multiplayer works though.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

WOOOO, back on a connection where I can be spaceninja murderhobo TENNO SKOOOOOOM with other people!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
...What game?
The mention of "Tenno" makes me pretty sure it's Warframe. Particularly when combined with the spaceninja part.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

...Right.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

My laptop arrived a day earlier than I expected.

Oh my lord it's beautiful. Finally, I click on something... and then it opens! No hangs or crashes! It's so sexy and responsive, I love this thing to death. This will probably be the closest I come to the sensation of having a child.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Just wait until you've built your first gaming rig. The laptop by then is the thirty-year-old virginal neckbeard squatting in your basement, and suddenly you've got this gorgeous new A-grade student with a rich social life sitting under your desk.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Just wait until you've built your first gaming rig. The laptop by then is the thirty-year-old virginal neckbeard squatting in your basement, and suddenly you've got this gorgeous new A-grade student with a rich social life sitting under your desk.

I uh.

That read more sexual than I had hoped for in my head.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

The switch from laptop to desktop was amazing. Suddenly, it doesn't matter how many tabs I have open, or if I'm trying to multitask, or if a game is set to more then minimum. Also, there is having an actual mouse and keyboard.  I still have my laptop, and it is very nice for being able to just sit in bed, or for when I'm cooking, but I don't use it for anything serious now.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The switch vice versa is much more tragic.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

At this point, I'm just impressed with the fact that it can play Portal with everything turned up. My previous main computer would stutter and hang when asked to play Hearthstone on anything other than the lowest possible settings, in windowed mode. Most of my games would just bring up a black screen and freeze the whole thing. So yeah, my laptop is pretty damn impressive, compared to past experiences.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

When I got my Alienware, I turned on Terraria, a game I always thought my other computers could play well.

I then proceeded to spend the next ten minutes jumping up and down in circles marveling at how smooth everything could be.
[INSERT INSULTING ALIENWARE HERE]
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Went on an impromptu date last night. We ate phở, then went to Christie's Toy Box to see if it was really as sleazy as it sounded, and then went to a donut shop and gossiped about faculty. We have a lunch-and-bottle-of-wine date tomorrow at one. We shall see.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I have free time, I'm listening to good music, I have coffee, life's moderately good.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

This is a happy more from yesterday, but I felt as though I'd post it anyways since it made me happy again today;

WOOOOOO

PAYDAY 2
CAR SHOP HEIST
FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

Also, I tried my hand at making pixel flags for my sig today. I think it turned out pretty well!  :D

(The ones that I made are the black/green one and the Georgian one. The others I grabbed off the Flagbearer's thread.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 01:15:27 pm by the1337doofus »
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity
Pages: 1 ... 10291 10292 [10293] 10294 10295 ... 13310