Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10454 10455 [10456] 10457 10458 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373068 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Well last night's study/homework time for me sure opened my eyes to the variety of music I listen too...
I knew I liked a lot of stuff but the fact that I listened to these songs together while doing homework..

Homework track list last night
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

It's my birthday!
HAPPY 22nd CAKE DAY PENGUIN!

No lynch

• Bay Watcher
  • Came here for mafia, poking my nose around now
    • View Profile

Meep.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 12:36:06 am by No lynch »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

What gets me is that he didn't caps the 'nd'.  :P

Happy cakeday, fellow Kentuckian.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

It's 2 AM, I just wrote 13 paragraphs and 1260 words of straight steampunk bullshit and I have never felt more alive. Well, dead. I feel very, very, stupendously dead. That's probably not a lot of words, but that's like five times my usual writing length and I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. Woohoo.
* rabidgam3r slams his head in a door until he can feel again
What a coincidence! I wrote about 1500 words explaining why William Rehnquist was an irrational fuckwit, and I felt great (though tired) too! Getting stuff out into words is nice.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

It's my birthday!

Happy birthday

*Prepares cake cannon
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Last two XKCD strips have both made me chuckle.
I like laughing.

Edit: Just found out how to window the steam version of ToS easily.

Golly, life is on the up-and-up.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:45:18 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Just started on Monster Hunter 4u, since I got my new 3ds yesterday.

is rly gud.
I'm really digging the Charge Blade. It's like the Switch Axe but better.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

All finals are done, and they all went well! Now I've only got two papers to write before I figure out what to do with all my shit (I can't fly back to New England with it, but I'd rather not rent a storage locker.)

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Today turned into a capital Good Day. My three-day splitting headache went from "my brain is a steam boiler" to "gone" in the span of ten minutes. I walked into the final I was most worried about after not studying and it turned out to be, rather than a nightmare of questions and prompts, a simple sheet of paper that said "You have the rest of the day to write down everything you know about European politics, elections, and party systems." I got back two tough papers, both from professors I deeply respect, one of whom is a department chair, and the other who has been teaching for longer than my parents were alive. Both were written in 4-6 hours the night before and morning of the days they were respectively due. Both were handed back with a half-page comment of exceptional praise, one marked with an A+ and the other an A++; my cold embittered heart has been warm for nearly three hours now. The university bookstore, evidently as a graduation gift, decided to fuck me only briefly and gently this semester.

There is no reaction image strong enough for my good feels right now.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

There is no reaction image strong enough for my good feels right now.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Yay for happy! ALL OF THE HAPPY!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Me too, when someone linked it here months ago.  I didn't even realize it was from a game.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 10454 10455 [10456] 10457 10458 ... 13310