Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10455 10456 [10457] 10458 10459 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375022 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Merry Burfmas, PoH!

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

My roommate and his girlfriend are in vegas for the next week.  I GET TO EMBRACE MY INNER HERMIT X 10.   :D
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Today a Star Trek RPG campaign that I was playing in ended, and boy was that a satisfying conclusion!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Today a Star Trek RPG campaign that I was playing in ended, and boy was that a satisfying conclusion!
Was there time travel? There was time travel, wasn't there?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Tripe is a tasty ingredient in American Chinese food.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:12:02 pm by penguinofhonor »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Was it anything like this?  (Volume warning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6B4hVLBm1g
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was there time travel? There was time travel, wasn't there?  :P
There was cross-dimensional travel and giant time-dilating alien spheres. And also colonialism, backstabbing, paranoia, destroying two D'deridex-class Romulan warbirds with a single exploratory vessel, swordfighting, art looting, racism, nepotism, mad science, holodeck shenanigans, flying scorpions, sentient A.I.s, destroying outposts with moons, clandestine examinations of top-secret military android brains, mysterious disappearances of Vulkan scientists after blaster fire, dilithium crystal smuggling, resident ship mafiosi trying to defect to the Romulans, smoking hot alien xenobiologists being used as a communication device between two different dimensions, intra-crew power-plays, torture of POWs, blackmail, ship-to-ship combat, boarding actions, blowing up giant time-dilating alien spheres from the inside, cross-dimensional travel while blowing up giant time-dilating alien spheres from the inside, bad CGI and tense cliffhangers.

Hell of a game.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

That sounds like something Kevak would write up, so it obviously must've been good. :P

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

That sounds like something Kevak would write up, so it obviously must've been good. :P
No cross-dressers. 0/10.

EDIT: And my happy! I've managed to become semi-vaguely passable at singing. I've loved to do it for a long time, but I can never do so decently. But now at least the song I'm singing is kind of recognizable!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Wait just a minute, you mean to tell me you played out a full campaign in a ST setting and didn't manage to genocide-by-inaction an entire planet while chanting "Lol Prime Directive" over and over? Why, that's hardly Star Trek at all.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait just a minute, you mean to tell me you played out a full campaign in a ST setting and didn't manage to genocide-by-inaction an entire planet while chanting "Lol Prime Directive" over and over? Why, that's hardly Star Trek at all.
It was alternate universe Star Trek. That genocide was caused exclusively by our actions. Hell, pretty much all of the things that I listed above were caused exclusively by our actions.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:29:58 am by Knit tie »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

This sounds like a book I would totally fucking read.
Get.
Going.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This sounds like a book I would totally fucking read.
Get.
Going.
I am about to go to sleep, but I can stave off the grasp of Hypnos juuuuuust long enough to tell you about one thing from the list. So pick one.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Racism and Nepotism. Goooo.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 10455 10456 [10457] 10458 10459 ... 13310