Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10521 10522 [10523] 10524 10525 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376587 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] Yuudachi vs the fanpois (Happy thread? Poi?)
« Reply #157830 on: May 26, 2015, 05:55:06 pm »

Found this guy who does ASMR videos. I'm not even into that stuff, but this guy manages to be funny, is a certain type of handsome, and plays with his nutsack using his monster hands.

Definite highlights are the potato microphones where he manages to go on at length about potato microphone technology, and the one where he dresses up as Satan and signs away your soul. Oh and also he does vidya LPs but with the obvious limitation of not being loud and obnoxious so that's always nice.

EDIT:
Yes. Nothing says satanic relaxation like pineapple, wouldn't you agree?
This man is far too wonderful.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:09:09 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #157831 on: May 26, 2015, 06:09:30 pm »

Okay, now I have a big row of spices and stuff doing extractions in grain alcohol, for reasons. Soon, by which I mean like a month or two from now, the next step of my needlessly complicated scheme can be engaged!

So actually everything went better than expected and most of my stuff extracted reasonably quickly. I now have a bottle of entry-level perfume. Soon enough, I'll succeed in my plan to make everything in my general vicinity smell faintly like burning, without anybody being able to quite put a finger on it.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157832 on: May 26, 2015, 06:40:47 pm »

Sounds like a good April fools prank. You're a little late, aren't you?

I love the smell of wood smoke and ash, though. Barbeque time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #157833 on: May 26, 2015, 06:49:18 pm »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157834 on: May 26, 2015, 06:55:23 pm »

No way they said that and didn't mean to. Especially given that, come on, if you're already getting off to slavery fantasies chances are you're at least self aware enough to know that the situations posed are fantasies and not guides to living life. And if you live in an English-speaking country you'd know from history that slavery has never been something you absolutely had to be white to qualify for.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #157835 on: May 26, 2015, 07:01:09 pm »

top kek

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157836 on: May 26, 2015, 07:13:57 pm »

No way they said that and didn't mean to. Especially given that, come on, if you're already getting off to slavery fantasies chances are you're at least self aware enough to know that the situations posed are fantasies and not guides to living life. And if you live in an English-speaking country you'd know from history that slavery has never been something you absolutely had to be white to qualify for.
Well, there is such a thing as 'raceplay'... Though I don't think SJW's would like that stuff.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #157837 on: May 26, 2015, 07:15:01 pm »

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes into crazyland

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #157838 on: May 26, 2015, 07:18:41 pm »

skeletons are spooky

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157839 on: May 26, 2015, 07:24:57 pm »

I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #157840 on: May 26, 2015, 07:31:07 pm »

I love how we're speculating over that poster's motives when clearly someone had access to the thead at one point and they could have just taken a picture of it.  Rather than a single post in a vacuum.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157841 on: May 26, 2015, 07:47:07 pm »

Perhaps the rest of the thread was simply too nsfw.

Anyway, the new puppy isn't barking at me nearly as much. She still doesn't like me, and runs and hides, but progress!
I've never known a dog to be scared of me before...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #157842 on: May 26, 2015, 08:41:56 pm »

does anyone want to trade slaves for memes

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157843 on: May 26, 2015, 09:22:03 pm »

DNA OF THE SOUL?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157844 on: May 26, 2015, 09:27:31 pm »

Soul DNA? What are you going on about?
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 10521 10522 [10523] 10524 10525 ... 13310