Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10836 10837 [10838] 10839 10840 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547536 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162555 on: September 11, 2015, 02:27:35 am »

I seem able to sleep in any position as long as the bed is comfy enough. Back, either side, stomach, curled up in the fetal position, head buried under pillows, face rammed into pillows, etc etc.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162556 on: September 11, 2015, 04:15:07 am »

...Sleep positions?

Honestly... I just kind of black out the moment I get near the bed that I'm not really sure what position I sleep in. When I am aware of being in bed, that usually heralds me being unable to sleep or me waking up.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #162557 on: September 11, 2015, 04:29:26 am »

I can't sleep on my back. It makes breathing slightly different, and I always have a creeping feeling that my throat is too exposed. Of course, on front, I have the same problem with my back. Which is why I end up curled up with my back to the wall. And my hand on my sword

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #162558 on: September 11, 2015, 04:31:05 am »

Sleep wearing a pavise shield.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #162559 on: September 11, 2015, 04:46:17 am »

And a full suit of armour. Just make sure you take the Endurance feat.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #162560 on: September 11, 2015, 05:53:41 am »

I can't sleep on my back. It makes breathing slightly different, and I always have a creeping feeling that my throat is too exposed. Of course, on front, I have the same problem with my back. Which is why I end up curled up with my back to the wall. And my hand on my sword

That's what I do! Yay for paranoia!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #162561 on: September 11, 2015, 05:58:25 am »

And a full suit of armour. Just make sure you take the Endurance feat.

My armour is way too uncomfortable to sleep in. Besides, a heavy weapon would cut through it like crusty butter.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #162562 on: September 11, 2015, 06:25:24 am »

Just watched the new Dr. Who season. Was pretty awesome. First episode was meh as fuck but everything after that was golden.

I particularly liked "Listen" for some reason, even though it pretty much made ALL the bad assumptions about evolution its possible to make.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162563 on: September 11, 2015, 06:41:08 am »

Came out to my friends the other day after finding out that one of them is already out as bi. The collective response was basically a shrug, which is fine by me. Indifference is what you want on that front.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #162564 on: September 11, 2015, 07:09:30 am »

Came out to my friends the other day after finding out that one of them is already out as bi. The collective response was basically a shrug, which is fine by me. Indifference is what you want on that front.
Here have a late night doodle to make up for the lack of outdifference.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #162565 on: September 11, 2015, 07:16:07 am »

I couldn't sleep on my back straight because I have a massive scar below my ribs which made it really uncomfortable. Got better when I lost some weight though.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #162566 on: September 11, 2015, 07:45:08 am »

* Haspen sprinkles with rainbow confetti?

* Haspen also shares sig-flag!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #162567 on: September 11, 2015, 07:58:04 am »

fetal position all night erry night.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #162568 on: September 11, 2015, 08:08:49 am »

I spend about 10-20 minutes on my back starting the night just sort of relaxing/meditating and getting to the point where I can actually sleep. Then I roll over to the side and I'm usually out like a light. However.

I cannot actually fall asleep on my back. I can lay there for hours, but no actual rest will come. Yet, I can't relax when I'm trying to fall asleep on my side. It's kind of funky.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #162569 on: September 11, 2015, 08:21:37 am »

Usually sleep on my back, m'self. Sometimes on my sides. Stomach not at all, I basically can't breath laying flush in that position, and the best I can manage involves pointing my head to the side which ends up with a hellish neck cramp the next day. Do often switch from side to side several times (often while reading :V) before I actually go to sleep, though, almost always on my back.

Interesting thing is I've noticed a very distinct correlation between what sort of dreams I get and how I'm sleeping. Sleeping on my side is like tuning a dial -- left side if I want to increase the likelihood of violent/negative dreams,* right side if I want to up the chance of salacious/positive dreams, back for delightfully balanced dreams of splendor and wonder and awe. Not a guarantee of anything regardless of position, but it's definitely a substantial and consistent influence.

*Which I don't like, so I usually don't sleep on my left side if I don't sleep on my back. Which is kinda' unfortunate, because for some ungodly reason laying on your left side seems to reduce the effects of reflux.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 10836 10837 [10838] 10839 10840 ... 13312