Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11153 11154 [11155] 11156 11157 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14508210 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167310 on: January 14, 2016, 03:23:44 am »

It would be amazing to learn piano. That is, to be so good I could improv the tones of my heart.
While I took lessons early in my childhood, I had to stop--though I learned how to read notes. I'm inspired by one of my extended family members who plays purely by hearing (or as how he told me the story of how he learned, he memorized the tones and started playing that way). As far as I know, it's amazing to learn piano in many, many ways. Only thing it takes is dedication and consistent practice :D

...I play the piano when nobody is at home so nobody but me can hear my mistakes .-. I'm so shy.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #167311 on: January 14, 2016, 05:59:10 am »

._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167312 on: January 14, 2016, 06:56:08 am »

It would be amazing to learn piano. That is, to be so good I could improv the tones of my heart.
Only thing it takes is dedication and consistent practice :D
And, sadly, a regularly tuned piano.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167313 on: January 14, 2016, 08:16:58 am »

-snip-
Oh, wow that is really cool. Also, I wonder just how true to life those molotovs were. Honestly, it looked like they were pretty useless if you can just sidestep a foot or two and resist the flames, they went out pretty fast.

You should add some oil, aluminium and magnium powder, also some salt of Na, K or other metal which produces enough heat to start a fire, when it contacts the water.
Then your molotovs will be more !fun!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #167314 on: January 14, 2016, 10:19:15 am »

I think the heart palpitations are done now. Good lord, it has been a shitty 20 hours or so.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167315 on: January 14, 2016, 11:42:13 am »

I got my driver's license yesterday. That was nice.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #167316 on: January 14, 2016, 01:00:31 pm »

-snip-
Oh, wow that is really cool. Also, I wonder just how true to life those molotovs were. Honestly, it looked like they were pretty useless if you can just sidestep a foot or two and resist the flames, they went out pretty fast.
I've seen quite a few riots over the last years and some of them had molotovs. I suppose the size of the bottle might affect things, but the area of effects tends to be a tad larger and less of a straight line of flame.

This is from 2014. Skip to about 1:30 if you only care about the molotov.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #167317 on: January 14, 2016, 01:10:08 pm »

Actually heed that warning, seriously. Howling is something I have legitimately done at my own badly-implemented search algorithms.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167318 on: January 14, 2016, 02:12:13 pm »

I thought I was done with RESIDENT EVIL 5: MERCENARIES forever after my several months binge during Trade School, but I finally caved and bought it plus the DLC on Steam in order to coop with a friend, and BOY JESUS was I WRONG WRONG WRONG. You see, they added a special new piece of content exclusive to the PC version that I never knew about: No Mercy Mode.

I'm not sure if everyone can relate, but have you ever been so happy and excited you were shaking and quivering? That's how I am right now after just two rounds of No Mercy. Just huge throngs of Majinis, literally pouring in through every spawn point faster than I can kill them. Usually traveling around the map to collect the time bonuses is no problem, but here I barely have room to breath with how quickly and intensely I'm surrounded. Minibosses are spawning in twos and threes and it's everything I can do just to hold them back. Everything is so frantic and action packed! This is the best, the literal best.

Thank you so much Capcom, I was wrong for wondering why the Steam Sales for RE5 were always so shitty. My only gripe is that it's singleplayer only, I would LOVE to coop this shit. It's simply SO GOOD.

EDIT: OH, and you can't NO MERCY on Reunion? That's just a crime, a GODDAMN CRIME. We need a war tribunal for this level of crime, that's fucking 7 Stars in GTA levels of crime, how can you be so utterly savage and cruel Capcom? Heavy Metal Chris will never feel the TRUE JOY of mowing down a LITERALLY ENDLESS supply of Majinis, and it's all your fault. Just completely indignant over here, you'll never know the depth of my disappointment CAPCOM, and that's a damn tragedy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:48:40 pm by JoshuaFH »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167320 on: January 14, 2016, 05:34:40 pm »

I'm going to OGW prerelease Saturday :D

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #167321 on: January 14, 2016, 06:35:42 pm »

I'm fond of this. This is stupid, but I like it.
Somehow I knew roughly what this was going to be before I clicked it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167322 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167323 on: January 14, 2016, 07:30:51 pm »

You can put me in the latter category.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #167324 on: January 14, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

Spoiler: spoilertrain (click to show/hide)

In happy news, i am pleasantly surprised at how easy it actually is to rip my delicious mettul albums on to my computer. Takes some time, sure, but the quality is A++ grate would listen again. On top of that, i had almost forgotten how oddly nice CDs and their cases are to handle, thanks to services like Steam. What i DON'T miss is the noise of the CD drive, though. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 11153 11154 [11155] 11156 11157 ... 13311