Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11196 11197 [11198] 11199 11200 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375866 times)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167955 on: January 28, 2016, 11:21:30 pm »

the best part is he is 100% really a flat earthr. he has videos and tons of G+ activity and everything.

another showed up and tried to make this argument:
simple thought question... 2 people walk into a house. and 3 walk out... a math equation could be 2-3=-1 works on paper... but not reality

but as it turns out that's terrible math and the equation should be X+2-3=Y where X is the occupants in the house and Y is the number left. i just finished college algebra with a 3.5 don't try to stump me with bad math.  :D

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167956 on: January 28, 2016, 11:38:39 pm »

It's a perfectly valid equation.
For change of number of occupants.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #167957 on: January 28, 2016, 11:42:28 pm »

Nomnomnom?

Eh, just be careful with them.

Though, as someone who tends to eat the entire box of Mike and Ikes despite serving sizes, my dietary advice on sweets especially is rather suspect.

... You're not supposed to do that??
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167958 on: January 28, 2016, 11:44:25 pm »

the best part is he is 100% really a flat earthr. he has videos and tons of G+ activity and everything.

another showed up and tried to make this argument:
simple thought question... 2 people walk into a house. and 3 walk out... a math equation could be 2-3=-1 works on paper... but not reality

but as it turns out that's terrible math and the equation should be X+2-3=Y where X is the occupants in the house and Y is the number left. i just finished college algebra with a 3.5 don't try to stump me with bad math.  :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167959 on: January 28, 2016, 11:46:18 pm »

But it surely tastes soooo goooood!

Seriously though, my tactic is to pace sweets.  A moon pie every couple of hours isn't going to stress the pancreas, or at least not as much as sweet tea and sodas do.  It's about having too much sugar in too short a time.

@RedKing
Wow that... I love that.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167960 on: January 28, 2016, 11:48:13 pm »

Nomnomnom?

Eh, just be careful with them.

Though, as someone who tends to eat the entire box of Mike and Ikes despite serving sizes, my dietary advice on sweets especially is rather suspect.

... You're not supposed to do that??
Servings per package:3.5
I think.
Those big boxes, about envelope-size.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #167961 on: January 29, 2016, 12:14:01 am »

Finished Fallout for only the 2nd time - today.

I had to savescum the shit out of it, but at least I finished it again!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167962 on: January 29, 2016, 12:37:49 am »

I appreciated it.

Also... freakin Moon Pies.  Wow.  I don't eat much sweet stuff, but I got a box of these at Christmas and now I'm hooked again.
They're just so soft.  Basically two soft cookies wrapped around a marshmellow core, like an enormous oreo but soft.  Then the whole thing is dipped in chocolate.

Crazy thing is that I kept a nice low weight when I was on these.  Compared to eating a lot of rice and potatoes, along with green vegetables.  The green vegetables have me overall healthier of course, but the starches really add up.

Family history of diabetes, though.  Dad, brother, both grandfathers...  But these are just so tasty.

You gotta go buy some RC Cola to go with those. It's tradition.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167963 on: January 29, 2016, 04:38:21 am »

I've been making a theatre portfolio for various scholarships, and it was horrible at first but now its... really nice.

It's wonderful seeing yourself as a professional, competent person in your field. I've been involved with some really really cool stuff in the past couple years, and made an actual difference. Art is so ridiculously cool, and I'm so happy to be a part of this.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #167964 on: January 29, 2016, 06:33:38 am »

thing is that I kept a nice low weight when I was on these.  Compared to eating a lot of rice and potatoes, along with green vegetables.  The green vegetables have me overall healthier of course, but the starches really add up.

That seems wrong? Starch is supposed to be the carbon hydrate things we can't process. Is English different in the use of the word in that?
Love, scriver~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167965 on: January 29, 2016, 06:50:23 am »

Post it in both threads?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167966 on: January 29, 2016, 07:05:54 am »

Tell usssss.
Sigtext

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #167967 on: January 29, 2016, 07:45:15 am »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #167968 on: January 29, 2016, 07:54:56 am »

I HAVE DONE IT
I FINALLY COOKED SCRAMBLED EGGS WITHOUT FUCKING THEM UP IN ANY WAY
EXCEPT FOR A FEW BITES THAT WERE A BIT UNDERCOOKED BUT THEY WERE STILL EDIBLE
FUCK YOU YOU EGGY PIECES OF SHIT
THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT FEED MYSELF PROPERLY NOW
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #167969 on: January 29, 2016, 08:06:03 am »

I was feeling very down today until I got reminded of something right after I did it. Act of kindness happened and it brightened my day because the other person smiled and thanked me and that punched the sads away (especially since I can't do much about it in the current time x_x;).

Also, my sister's Godparents are staying over the weekend. They're simple folk, with simple tastes, and awesome personalities! 70 years old and don't even look like it! (A ton younger, and no gray hairs o_o). This house shall be filled with jokes and humor! Huzzah!
Spoiler: Dialogue? (click to show/hide)
Also we got bibingka and cassava cake. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~♥

It's ok if you don't want to. :P It's just that many people are interested in others' dreams and such. Pretty nice place this is.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 08:22:12 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 11196 11197 [11198] 11199 11200 ... 13310