Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11214 11215 [11216] 11217 11218 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14381502 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168225 on: February 03, 2016, 09:17:12 pm »

I have exactly one, quite short class. Which is good, because I suck at precalc and am terrible about procrastinating, so I kinda need the extra time.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #168226 on: February 03, 2016, 09:29:25 pm »

Hue, i can't say i miss having classes at all, especially not in the mornings. :P

Plus I managed to get a 98 on my Biology final, which I think is a pretty robust grade to have.
ninety eight

If that's from 0 to 100, that is pretty damn robust indeed, so nice work! :D

Also aaa i got commission'd again, and although i'm kind of undercutting myself at the moment, it looks like a fun one! I really need to get a proper pricing thing out there, because i've finally found a system that i'm okay with. Prices have gotten a bit higher since the first pricing list, but so has quality, so i don't think that it's too unreasonable. :v (compare gentledragon from back then to toked sea dragon from recently)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #168227 on: February 03, 2016, 09:36:13 pm »

Mainly influenced by my being a Homeschooled weirdo who got to spend my high school years slacking off, but I find I actively dislike breaks in things that keep me busy and learning, like weekends or school getting out. My preferred activity at this point is basically discussing stuff with other knowledgeable individuals and working on various things.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #168228 on: February 03, 2016, 09:38:21 pm »

I went to my first guitar lesson!

...I'm apparently the most advanced player he's ever taught and I know my crap already and my picking technique is just old school, not horribly wrong. Huh.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168229 on: February 03, 2016, 10:20:25 pm »

Grats on being a musician Putnam!

...There should totally be a musicians thread like the Music Thread.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168230 on: February 03, 2016, 11:02:57 pm »

Do we have one on the Creative Projects board?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168231 on: February 03, 2016, 11:25:55 pm »

Don't believe so.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #168232 on: February 04, 2016, 12:05:16 am »

I went to my first guitar lesson!

...I'm apparently the most advanced player he's ever taught and I know my crap already and my picking technique is just old school, not horribly wrong. Huh.

Congratulations, you're actually pretty good!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #168233 on: February 04, 2016, 12:47:48 am »

I think they just use the Random Things You Made thread. I know I've seen music posted there.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #168234 on: February 04, 2016, 11:09:38 am »

Don't believe so.

Every now and then one appears, but they tend to store because there's not that much discussion.

I've finally finished enrolling for various courses. Holding thumbs they'll let me tag an extra half course on next semester, cause it'd be pretty useful.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168235 on: February 04, 2016, 02:19:12 pm »

Well, since it looked like it was never ever gonna go on sale no matter what, I decided to finally get "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes", the game where a friend has to talk you through the game's challenges via a free PDF detailing all the puzzles under a strict time limit.

The game is a blast, the first few are easy enough, but the game quickly starts putting you on the spot in ways that puts your communication skills to the test. Then it places you under a stricter time limit, and then removes your leeway for mistakes, all the while ramping up the difficulty and time-hungriness of puzzles. I suppose you *could* just play it singleplayer with the PDF on a second screen or something, but that's defeating the purpose of the game pretty badly.

This is the game that puts you under pressure, and forces you to use all your time wisely, as my <1 second remaining completion of one bomb proves. With my friend, we got through all the basic and moderate missions, and halfway through the Needy missions in one sitting before having to put the game down for the day due to being too high stakes high intensity cooperative MP action.

So if you just so happen to have a friend, a relative, a slave, a literate parrot, or just a really helpful split personality, consider picking this one up on Steam.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #168236 on: February 04, 2016, 02:23:34 pm »

In order to play that game, I would need friends that are ever actually in the same room with me.  :-[

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #168237 on: February 04, 2016, 02:24:21 pm »

In order to play that game, I would need friends that are ever actually in the same room with me.  :-[
VoIP is a thing that exists.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #168238 on: February 04, 2016, 02:25:45 pm »

Actually, the game is pretty ideal for Skype play. You only need one copy of it, too!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168239 on: February 04, 2016, 02:32:51 pm »

Yeah get six pairs in a TS3 room and see who shouts loudest.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 11214 11215 [11216] 11217 11218 ... 13310