Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11217 11218 [11219] 11220 11221 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14519305 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168270 on: February 05, 2016, 08:17:31 pm »

Hard SunnyD?
Presumably not mixed with the real orange juice :P

I vodka+orange is a screwdriver, right?  That sounds pretty good.  I prefer tomato and apple juices but to each their own!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168271 on: February 05, 2016, 08:20:23 pm »

-wrong thread-
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168272 on: February 05, 2016, 08:58:14 pm »

I vodka+orange is a screwdriver, right?  That sounds pretty good.  I prefer tomato and apple juices but to each their own!
It is. And it is okay. If you can get the proportions just right you are only drinking orange juice and then... BLAM! You're drunk rainbow.
Hard SunnyD?
You gave me the idea and I shall pay the price >:( ;)
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168273 on: February 05, 2016, 09:02:14 pm »

Hard SunnyD?

Yeah. Screwdrivers are fuckin' great if you're thirsty or too much of a pussy to drink straight from the bottle. The only vodka+fruit mix that isn't shit.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168274 on: February 05, 2016, 09:18:53 pm »

I have to tell someone about this. I am eating like a fucking king. Bacon wrapped chicken breasts stuffed with ham, swiss, asiago, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168275 on: February 05, 2016, 09:19:51 pm »

Congratulations on your Fooooooooooooood, MZero!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #168276 on: February 05, 2016, 09:22:47 pm »

I have eaten delicious pizza today and you are making me so fucking jelly oh my goodness.

Yeah. Screwdrivers are fuckin' great if you're thirsty or too much of a pussy to drink straight from the bottle. The only vodka+fruit mix that isn't shit.
Oh wow, an alco-thing that i've actually had before! ... Well, i actually had the screwdriver shot into my mouth with a water gun, but it still counts, right? Otherwise i just stick to good ol' rum & coke or Pisang Ambon mixed into whatever we have at hand. Milk, juice, Cocio... Everything's fair game for BANANA LIQUOR. Chocolate milk + Pisang Ambon + Bailey's is particularly delicious, at least with relatively low portions of liquor. :v (unless you're my brother, who goes like 50/50 with it)

fuckin miracle that i didn't get sick at those uni intro days, we passed bottles around in circles and drank some odd blue punch from a ladle (the same ladle for all who accepted THE PUNCH)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168277 on: February 05, 2016, 09:23:25 pm »

The only vodka+fruit mix that isn't shit.
I echo this sentiment.
I prefer tomato and apple juices but to each their own!
Tomato+vodka sounds interesting but I'm afraid my stomach would curdle.
I've never had apple juice that could hold its own with vodka(or most liquors) before so I drink it straight instead of with apple juice. I've had beer with AJ and it made it better for me but that is a very low bar to set.

In related news my tolerance is waaaay down, the SunnyD+OJ combo is fucking with my mind, and/or scarcity of food in belly has taken me from sober to the edge of drunk in 2 drinks. I had about 3/11ths of my glass only half of which is 80proof smirnoff.

I have to tell someone about this. I am eating like a fucking king. Bacon wrapped chicken breasts stuffed with ham, swiss, asiago, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses.
You should have taken pictures before the eat because that sounds amazing.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168278 on: February 05, 2016, 09:26:36 pm »

Pretty sure that actual kings would be jealous of that :o

Meanwhile I have a pretty damn good pizza, but that's it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168279 on: February 05, 2016, 09:31:26 pm »

See I use low-sodium V8 for that because tomato juice is high in guilt-oxidizers.  I'm drinking something healthy, sorta!

So chicken cordon bleu+++

I prefer tomato and apple juices but to each their own!
Tomato+vodka sounds interesting but I'm afraid my stomach would curdle.
I've never had apple juice that could hold its own with vodka(or most liquors) before so I drink it straight instead of with apple juice. I've had beer with AJ and it made it better for me but that is a very low bar to set.

In related news my tolerance is waaaay down, the SunnyD+OJ combo is fucking with my mind, and/or scarcity of food in belly has taken me from sober to the edge of drunk in 2 drinks. I had about 3/11ths of my glass only half of which is 80proof smirnoff.

I haven't actually mixed apple juice with booze.
I have had applejack at a family party, and it was pretty good liquor purely because of it's name.
best pony
But I've hard hard cider a few times and it's good, if somewhat sweet.

But yeah, you might want to eat something.  Pasta good.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #168280 on: February 05, 2016, 09:34:32 pm »

Oh, I recently bought an MSG shaker. Like one of those cylindrical salt shakers, but MSG instead of NaCL.

It tastes like... the taste of tomato in the parts of your mouth the tomato didn't actually touch.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168281 on: February 05, 2016, 09:37:00 pm »

If you like hard cider, give perry a shot. It's basically cider made with pears, and it's the only kinda of alcohol so far that I actually drink without mixing with other things :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #168282 on: February 05, 2016, 09:43:49 pm »

I impulse-bought a game for the first time in a while. I might not like my job, but I have to admit that it's pretty damn nice to have enough again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168283 on: February 05, 2016, 09:47:42 pm »

Oh, I recently bought an MSG shaker. Like one of those cylindrical salt shakers, but MSG instead of NaCL.
If you like fries it is time to make/deepfry them. Though it seems like n MSG shaker would be hella expensive for quantity. What are you gonna use it for?

I haven't actually mixed apple juice with booze.
I have had applejack at a family party, and it was pretty good liquor purely because of it's name.
best pony
But I've hard hard cider a few times and it's good, if somewhat sweet.

But yeah, you might want to eat something.  Pasta good.
Hard cider is pretty good. Just my family builds tolerance fast so alcoholism runs in it so it'd take a bit to even get a good buzz.
Be eating hotdogs soon.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #168284 on: February 05, 2016, 09:54:43 pm »

it was mostly curiosity

Anyway, in terms of price, 500g coarse sea salt is about $3 while this MSG is 127g for $5, so yeah, quite a bit more expensive. I just got it in the spice aisle, though, it's called "ac'cent", it's some ridiculous thing, insists on using the term "flavor enhancer", had to look really closely at the package to confirm that it's actually MSG (right below nutrition facts, it just says in small text "ingredient: monosodium glutamate").

i'm just gonna put it on everything and see what do

i got some apple slices here

EDIT: apple slice result: now i know why you don't put tomato in fruit salad 2/10

EDIT 2: just put some MSG on salt, salt on my salt, heart attack city

it reminds me greatly of instant ramen

tbh i don't know why i expected any different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:03:12 pm by Putnam »
Pages: 1 ... 11217 11218 [11219] 11220 11221 ... 13311