Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11341 11342 [11343] 11344 11345 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14551519 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170130 on: March 24, 2016, 09:12:19 am »

* RedKing is happy to see Vector happy. :D

* RedKing huggles Tiruin (and TheBiggerFish) for being points of light.

Tiruin reminds me of a girl in my dorm in college, who was one of the kindest, nicest people I've ever met. Just always happy, and not in a creepy Stepford way. And her happiness and optimism was contagious. Like, literally one of those smiles that brightened up a room. We used to joke that the UN should send her to war zones, because there would be immediate cease-fires.

EDIT: Just remembered that said girl spent nearly two years thinking my name was Dwayne. (My name looks/sounds pretty much nothing like Dwayne, no idea where she got that from.) When a friend of mine one day corrected her, she was so embarrassed and horrified that I found myself going, "Uhh..no, it's okay! I can be Dwayne! Please don't be upset!"  :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:20:47 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #170131 on: March 24, 2016, 09:27:53 am »

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:02:28 pm by penguinofhonor »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170132 on: March 24, 2016, 09:35:02 am »

Eeeee adorable tale of friendship Vector!  Congratulations!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170133 on: March 24, 2016, 10:27:16 am »

Man, the happy thread is full of stuff today!

Though I thought the new lightsaber looked unstable as heck compared to the normal one in the fight, and expected it to blow up at somepoint, not be scientifically reasonable.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170134 on: March 24, 2016, 10:29:50 am »

Eeeee adorable tale of friendship Vector!  Congratulations!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!  Go Vector of friends!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #170135 on: March 24, 2016, 10:39:51 am »

Your eternal optimism and joy is sickening :P /humbug
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #170136 on: March 24, 2016, 10:44:49 am »

Man, the happy thread is full of stuff today!

Though I thought the new lightsaber looked unstable as heck compared to the normal one in the fight, and expected it to blow up at somepoint, not be scientifically reasonable.
I think that was the point of the junksaber though. As in, only Luke knows how to make a decent lightsaber so Kylo Ren has to make do with making a terrible ersatz saber. I'm willing to bet that it'll blow up in his face at some point. :P

Also friends are nice! :D
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #170137 on: March 24, 2016, 11:01:18 am »

I got visited by easter witches today.
Love, scriver~

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170138 on: March 24, 2016, 11:42:29 am »

iirc Kylo's saber is supposed to be all jittery. the focusing crystal or something is intentionally fucked up, so it's got more power but is unstable and unwieldy.

it's a metaphor for the guy, geddit?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170139 on: March 24, 2016, 11:44:30 am »

Totally there with you. The Force Awakens actually had a ton of cool visual metaphors that I really appreciated, but won't talk about due to spoilers.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #170140 on: March 24, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »

So that thing I posted about in the sad thread turned out reasonably well today. I still couldn't work up the nerve to talk to her (gah, I'm -really shy,) but I did get a much less shy mutual friend to introduce me to her next time we're all in the same place together. :D
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #170141 on: March 24, 2016, 12:43:43 pm »

snip

FRIEND

I made another friend yesterday :D  It's so good to sit around gossiping and drinking tea and eating snacks. She blurted out right away that she wanted to come regularly after work to relax with me, and said that she'd bring some cookies next time. Then she gave me a useful book recommendation. She's already looking out for me like a big sister! I got to send some cookies home for her and her fiancé, and the rest are going to my parents this evening.

And I'm hoping to go home and see more friends tonight. One of my really close ones who is back in Canada now wants to call on Sunday, and I'll see all my cousins on Easter... and a new paper letter came in the mail, a really nice note that said some things I so badly needed to hear. Being creatively supportive, stuff like that. I really, really needed friends like these who truly believe in me... I've never had them before :'(

Yay! I'm just so happy to have lots of people in my life :D

FRIEND? Yay!
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170142 on: March 24, 2016, 01:09:54 pm »

iirc Kylo's saber is supposed to be all jittery. the focusing crystal or something is intentionally fucked up, so it's got more power but is unstable and unwieldy.

So its gonna intentionally explode eventually, gotcha. Wonder who will have it by then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170143 on: March 24, 2016, 01:10:15 pm »

So that thing I posted about in the sad thread turned out reasonably well today. I still couldn't work up the nerve to talk to her (gah, I'm -really shy,) but I did get a much less shy mutual friend to introduce me to her next time we're all in the same place together. :D
YAY!  Tawa gets friend!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170144 on: March 24, 2016, 01:56:15 pm »

So its gonna intentionally explode eventually, gotcha. Wonder who will have it by then.
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT INSTABILITY
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 11341 11342 [11343] 11344 11345 ... 13312