Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11441 11442 [11443] 11444 11445 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14517832 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171630 on: May 06, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Image self-deployed.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #171631 on: May 06, 2016, 05:46:22 pm »

...What?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #171632 on: May 06, 2016, 05:58:06 pm »

It's the seventh
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171633 on: May 06, 2016, 06:17:01 pm »

I glanced in the mirror and something seemed different in a good way.  Checked the scale, then ran the math, what the heck I've actually successfully brought my weight down to my target O_o
I'm honestly surprised...  I thought I was doing an awful job.  But maybe I was just more aware of being sedentary and overreating.  I didn't hike nearly as much as I planned, but it's working!

Also I finally got my sleep schedule back on track yesterday, I feel *so* much better now.
And my friend and I are going to start watching a certain equine tv show again, we have a lot of episodes to catch up on!
And I actually like tofu and black beans, mmm.
and I've mostly replaced beer with decaff hot teas, this stuff is delicious and so strong even I can smell it (BERRIES!)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171634 on: May 06, 2016, 06:22:03 pm »

For me, it's eating rice/bread/potatoes out of boredom.  While working a sedentary job.  If I was burning the carbs off (like when I was in high school) it'd be different.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #171635 on: May 06, 2016, 06:52:41 pm »

What's overeating 0_o

You do realize that overeating isn't really bad unless you're actually eating >5000 calories a day or something.
Overeating is really bad and if you get to >5000 this kills the human D:
You can only get away with that if you plan on being a riot police officer or something and train near every day lol

Within a healthy, balanced diet, a man needs around 10,500kJ (2,500Kcal) a day to maintain his weight. For a woman, that figure is around 8,400kJ (2,000Kcal) a day.

These values can vary depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things.
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1126.aspx?categoryid=51
Best way to deal with obesity is to never become obese in the first place
Congrats on gittin fit :D

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #171636 on: May 06, 2016, 07:23:54 pm »

I knew a Doc who had a patient come in wondering how they got so fat because they were deathly afraid of food, eating only two slices of bread a day. The Doc was as confused too so he asked him if he drank any tea or coffee, to which he replied tea. The Doc asked him whether he had sugars or milk in his tea, to which he replied two sugars. The Doc asked him how much tea he drank a day, to which he replied 40 cups. This identified the issue very quickly

Another one, though I don't know this Doc at all had the same issue but with a guy who just ate loads and loads of satsumas. His line of thinking was that eating satsumas is good for you, so eating more = more good

Overeating will lead to being fat because it is overeating, by definition you are eating more than you use in physical activity so that excess will be stored as fat, sugary and fatty foods will get you faster yet there's not a food that if you overeat it you'll be good

Pls no one try sixty satsuma diet  ;D

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #171637 on: May 06, 2016, 07:40:56 pm »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #171638 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

Fat isn't turned into fat :/
If you ate too much protein and/or fat, you would not get fatter but just be sick from it in other ways.
The only things turned into fat are sugars. Carbs have sugars. Thus carbs make you fat.
No, that doesn't mean carbs are bad. Sugars are also energy, so you need them. Remember, fat is stored energy. Fiber helps with the management of sugars turned into fat and sugars used as well.