Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11442 11443 [11444] 11445 11446 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14521241 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171645 on: May 06, 2016, 09:40:50 pm »

Unrelated to nutritional science, another happy from me today!

I had a pretty good day, hung out with my friends, saw the new cap'n amuricah movie, all in all, pretty damn good.

Also, looking at hairstyles for when I'm transitioning X33.

The end of this year couldn't come quickly enough, really.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #171646 on: May 06, 2016, 09:59:19 pm »

Just got back from Civil War a couple hours ago.  Need some time to digest it yet, but it may be my new favorite Marvel film.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171647 on: May 06, 2016, 10:32:23 pm »

In my continuing adventure of biking and fitness, I got an MP3 player, loaded up with some of my favorite songs, and biked 15 miles today, in what felt much easier than the 14 I did six days ago. Didn't think it'd make that much of a difference really, but it's easier when the ride isn't just silence and me contemplating my navel.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171648 on: May 06, 2016, 10:36:00 pm »

Just got back from Civil War a couple hours ago.  Need some time to digest it yet, but it may be my new favorite Marvel film.

That's good, I guess. Especially because I'm watching it tomorrow.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171649 on: May 06, 2016, 11:20:23 pm »

In my continuing adventure of biking and fitness, I got an MP3 player, loaded up with some of my favorite songs, and biked 15 miles today, in what felt much easier than the 14 I did six days ago. Didn't think it'd make that much of a difference really, but it's easier when the ride isn't just silence and me contemplating my navel.

Good on ya, man! Fifteen miles is a pretty decent ride for anyone.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171650 on: May 06, 2016, 11:44:11 pm »

The theatre group me and my friends created a few months ago is just about ready to announce the next season. We had no idea that we'd actually do more than one show, and now we're looking into admission and stuff so we don't have to spend all our own money every 6 months.

It's so cool to start something that is legitimately improving your community.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #171651 on: May 07, 2016, 01:15:45 am »

The theatre group me and my friends created a few months ago is just about ready to announce the next season. We had no idea that we'd actually do more than one show, and now we're looking into admission and stuff so we don't have to spend all our own money every 6 months.

It's so cool to start something that is legitimately improving your community.

Congratulations!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #171652 on: May 07, 2016, 02:59:22 am »

and castor oil

nom nom nom

* Arx drains bottle

Good going, Wilde! (My keyboard suggested well-oiled. Silly phone, the line denotes the end of the null content post!)

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #171653 on: May 07, 2016, 03:00:53 am »

airplanes flying near in romb formations

so cool
._.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #171654 on: May 07, 2016, 03:19:43 am »

You know what's great for self-confidence?

Looking at yourself in the mirror, and staring yourself in the eyes,

and saying nice things.

I did that just now, saying what I always say to other people, and it really made my day. And today was already great, so yeah.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #171655 on: May 07, 2016, 03:38:43 am »

When people comment on my face it's usually telling me I need to shave, or asking about the perpetual eczema.

Wait, that's not happy. Um. I'm not terribly concerned about my appearance, so don't worry.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #171656 on: May 07, 2016, 03:40:45 am »

I did that just now, saying what I always say to other people, and it really made my day. And today was already great, so yeah.
"You are a skilled metalworker"

Oh wow! I never knew that!

:P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171657 on: May 07, 2016, 04:53:16 am »

Managed to sleep 3-4 hours last night. A significant improvement over the 2-3 hours I've had all week. And following the seemingly bizarre advice of my stepdad, mouthwash seems to be good for temporarily clearing my sinuses and throat, better than salt water even.

The lymph nodes in my throat also don't feel like they're swollen to the size of golf balls anymore.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #171658 on: May 07, 2016, 04:57:37 am »

I'm guessing it's the combination of mint and alchohol that does that Akura. Have you tried one of those inhaly things? My sister used those a long time ago when she had issues with her sinuses. Basically a pot of very hot water with some mint smelling liquid something thrown in and you take short breaths trough your nose to got the stuff inside and working. Worked wonders for her and the few times I had a clogged up head as well.

My personal happy is also sleep related. Finally had a solid 8 or so hours in what feels like weeks. And, once I woke up, I spent an hour in bed, unlike the last week where it was basically no time to waste, get up and get out of the damn house because you'll be late. To boot, I'm making lunch now and it's going to be awesome, especially since I have a nice dark beer to go with it. And then, later in the day I'm going to see Civil War and some sort of Lego festival that's happening in town. Really damn good day.

With that said tho, something is bound to go wrong now :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #171659 on: May 07, 2016, 07:00:49 am »

You know what's great for self-confidence?

Looking at yourself in the mirror, and staring yourself in the eyes,

and saying nice things.

o_o
YAY :D Other people do this!

I'm remembering a post by i2amroy and others detailing the background of 'Blood is thicker than water' but forgot where or which thread to specifically locate it in from the searchengine >_>
Thinking to use some details of it in writing my mom a card. Then writing my dad a card. Because I'm finally getting around to making cards for people I care about ._. Then making other people a card, then emailing that card to them via picture and text.

...GAH where is that post D:
Pages: 1 ... 11442 11443 [11444] 11445 11446 ... 13311