Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11550 11551 [11552] 11553 11554 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14373357 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173265 on: June 30, 2016, 06:51:29 am »

I dunno what ANPD is, but I do know today is my birthday!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #173266 on: June 30, 2016, 08:08:59 am »

Oh, good. That Bay12 ghoul thing can stop weeping in a corner like he does every time there's no one to force cake on.

:) Happy Birthday!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173267 on: June 30, 2016, 08:46:30 am »

PREPARE THE IMAGE
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #173268 on: June 30, 2016, 08:58:59 am »

NO

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #173269 on: June 30, 2016, 09:00:30 am »

> canada
> independence
> yurop
That's what I get for posting right after waking up. Was talking in more general terms. Countries outside europe get independence days and all that good stuff. Euros are probably the only ones who need <County> Day.

I dunno why you would think that, it's not likeEuropean countries never belonged to anyone else. Basically half of Europe was under Russian rule until WW1 and then again soviet rule until he 90's - their national days tend to be in remembrence of their independence from either the Russian empire or the ussr. Norway celebrates it's independence from Sweden in 1914. Sweden celebrates it's independence from Denmark in 1525 (well, that's not quite direct - it's a double celebration of the constitution monarchy establishment in the 19th century and the election of Gustav Vasa as king in 1525 (after he led the revolt for Swedish independence), which both took place on the same day).
Love, scriver~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173271 on: June 30, 2016, 09:30:47 am »

Love, scriver~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173272 on: June 30, 2016, 09:31:49 am »

Ohgodwhat that's NOT HAPPY THAT'S NOT HAPPYYYYY
Sigtext

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173273 on: June 30, 2016, 09:33:12 am »

What are you talking about there is a happy face and everything
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173274 on: June 30, 2016, 09:37:23 am »

I was thinking the same thing xD
Daddy long legs are cool.  I've heard they're venomous, but can't bite people.  I don't know if that's true.  But they never bothered me like other spiders, they were cute.
They don't live up here where I am, but I used to see a lot where I grew up.  I'd put them on my arms and let them crawl around, heehee.
Like rolly-pollys and inchworms!

There were lots of unfriendly bugs like silverfish millipedes and brown recluses, so these friendly insects were honored guests.
Much like the blacksnakes who handled the rodents.  And the sadly rare kingsnake who chased off the copperheads.
If I remember correctly, they do bite, it's just that their fangs are too small to actually get through our skin, and their venom is actually pretty powerful, from what I've read.

False.

What anniversary? Of being born? That's called birthdays. :P

I 'ave bin maried for free yirs
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173275 on: June 30, 2016, 09:39:10 am »

Happy anniversay hector!

I guess we need an image for that.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173276 on: June 30, 2016, 09:39:35 am »

Happy anniversay hector!

I guess we need an image for that.

No :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173277 on: June 30, 2016, 09:42:28 am »

Sigtext

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173278 on: June 30, 2016, 12:06:57 pm »

Saw a daddy long legs for the first time in ages. They're cool spiders. I should eat it more often.

This is what happens when I read through too fast. :-\
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #173279 on: June 30, 2016, 12:41:06 pm »

Are we talking daddy long legs as in harvestmen, crane flies, or cellar spiders? Because only one of these is a spider, and yes spiders have venom and are capable of biting. Harvestmen are arachnids but lack venom.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 11550 11551 [11552] 11553 11554 ... 13310